The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by ssalomov
Any ideas about this shirt ?

Is this your attempt at humour? That is a shirt with a hood on it.
Kanye does pull of some nice outfits once in a while, other-times he looks a tit. I think it's a tweed jacket he has on in my Sig, that looks alright tbh.
Going Bicester soon, hopefully, might be able to get a few bargains - however I highly doubt it :frown:
considering buying these

any thoughts?
This thread has became horrible.

MK I will never be beaten.. :moon:
Reply 524
Original post by Mr.Messy

considering buying these

any thoughts?

Are they on Qwertee?
Original post by ssalomov
Any ideas about this shirt ?

Dont.
Reply 526
Can anyone recommend me shop/brand/online store to buy some nice rugby styled shirts ( not the actual ones, but long sleeved style) ? Are they on trend now ? or Am I gonna be look horrible in them ?
Thanks.

Edit.
I have seen some nice in RL and Tommy Hilfiger, but they are bit out of my price range. So any others ?
Reply 527
Thoughts on this jacket? Not sure if it was worth the £80 and I could only get it in medium so might return http://www.asos.com/The-Hundreds/The-Hundreds-One-Time-Hooded-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1347495
Reply 528
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
This thread has became horrible.

MK I will never be beaten.. :moon:

To be fair it started a downward spiral in MK I, it's just continued here.

It can't be helped. 14-20 year old guys generally have no style or fashion sense, and as this is a student website that's the demographic we get. I suppose it's partly our fault for being incredibly dismissive and judgmental (which to be fair I love, I'm serious guys don't change) which leads new people to generally get the huff and either disappear or continue posting crap in the belief that we're the ones who are wrong.

I mean we could take the time to explain to every new person who posts an Adidas hoodie, crappy slogan tee or gangster jeans exactly why the stuff they like is horrible, but that's the stuff they think looks good and changing your aesthetics doesn't just happen overnight. Plus it's far too much like doing actual work and I already have stuff to procrastinate.

Idk. I, and many other people here, give a lot of stick over Topman et al, but really at least it's subconsciously getting guys to think more about fashion and style. The alternative is that everyone our age dresses like a rapper, skater boy, banker or computer geek. At least Topman keeps things fresh and introduces guys to the idea that Soulja Boy and Tony Hawk are not the kind of people you want to be emulating style-wise.

Whatever. I'm just glad I outgrew my OMFG I LOVE NIKE phase at 15. And hey, just think of it as us being the few well dressed guys in a sea of slobs. Bitches be all up in our grillz.

Original post by pappu
Thoughts on this jacket? Not sure if it was worth the £80 and I could only get it in medium so might return http://www.asos.com/The-Hundreds/The-Hundreds-One-Time-Hooded-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1347495

It's alright, nothing special, good deal for £80 I guess. If the medium doesn't fit you though then that's irrelevant, no point having a bomb ass jacket if it makes you look like a kid in your dad's closet.
Reply 529

Want this outfit. So much money though! :frown:
Reply 530
I really want a pair of plain shorts. All mine are either checked, striped or coloured.
Original post by Mess.
Are they on Qwertee?

I'm pretty sure the Procrastinate one was, don't think it's still on sale there though.
But they are still available through redbubble.com
Original post by paddy
To be fair it started a downward spiral in MK I, it's just continued here.

It can't be helped. 14-20 year old guys generally have no style or fashion sense, and as this is a student website that's the demographic we get. I suppose it's partly our fault for being incredibly dismissive and judgmental (which to be fair I love, I'm serious guys don't change) which leads new people to generally get the huff and either disappear or continue posting crap in the belief that we're the ones who are wrong.

I mean we could take the time to explain to every new person who posts an Adidas hoodie, crappy slogan tee or gangster jeans exactly why the stuff they like is horrible, but that's the stuff they think looks good and changing your aesthetics doesn't just happen overnight. Plus it's far too much like doing actual work and I already have stuff to procrastinate.

Idk. I, and many other people here, give a lot of stick over Topman et al, but really at least it's subconsciously getting guys to think more about fashion and style. The alternative is that everyone our age dresses like a rapper, skater boy, banker or computer geek. At least Topman keeps things fresh and introduces guys to the idea that Soulja Boy and Tony Hawk are not the kind of people you want to be emulating style-wise.

Whatever. I'm just glad I outgrew my OMFG I LOVE NIKE phase at 15. And hey, just think of it as us being the few well dressed guys in a sea of slobs. Bitches be all up in our grillz.

It's alright, nothing special, good deal for £80 I guess. If the medium doesn't fit you though then that's irrelevant, no point having a bomb ass jacket if it makes you look like a kid in your dad's closet.

yes, but everyone is going to have a difference of opinion. imagine a world wear everyone wore exactly the same clothes. would be extremely boring!!!

maybe its a 15 yr old posting now who has bad fashion sense, and in 5/10 years time, he will have unbelievably amazing stunning fashion sense like you do now :wink:

im sure the people posting stuff that you think is repulsive, think that what you post and like is repulsive....just they're not whining about it!
Reply 533
Just bought these:

The shorts were only $26 each, gotta love US pricing :sexface:

Original post by costaerer
yes, but everyone is going to have a difference of opinion. imagine a world wear everyone wore exactly the same clothes. would be extremely boring!!!

maybe its a 15 yr old posting now who has bad fashion sense, and in 5/10 years time, he will have unbelievably amazing stunning fashion sense like you do now :wink:

im sure the people posting stuff that you think is repulsive, think that what you post and like is repulsive....just they're not whining about it!

I wasn't whining I was musing :fyi:
Reply 534
Original post by paddy
Just bought these:

How do you get the US prices?
Reply 535
What do you guys think of this blazer
my friend is selling it
and i can get a discount
would it go well with Asian complexion
Reply 536
Original post by GQ.
How do you get the US prices?

well if he was stupid enough to buy from US site
then his going to be paying X3 when a letter from the bitch her majesty comes for
Vat, duty, customs, handling
Original post by paddy
Just bought these:

Top shorts are nice (prefer the colour to the second pair) and the denim shirt looks good, surely the postage will cost a bomb?

I saw your musings, and instantly thought of myself :laugh:
Reply 538
You know A&F is getting too common when you see a conversation like this on Facebook:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3803/28503462.jpg

:facepalm::rofl:

I saw someone wearing those red/pink chinos that were posted in MK I today..I must admit the guy was pulling them off :cool:
Reply 539
considering buying these

any thoughts?

Is nerd the look you're going for?

Latest

Trending

Trending