The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Fields
Logic dictates that shorts should be half the price of a pair of jeans but... pretty much all the shorts I've seen this season have been priced roughly equivalent to denim from the same brand. It's crazy but there you go. Two pairs will do for me anyway.

Logic maybe, but not economics.
Reply 61
Evening, i've just bought a shirt off Pretty Green. And was just wondering whats the likely-hood of it getting to me by Wednesday? Bearing in mind tomorrow aswell...?

Cheers in advance.
Reply 62
Original post by Swell
Evening, i've just bought a shirt off Pretty Green. And was just wondering whats the likely-hood of it getting to me by Wednesday? Bearing in mind tomorrow aswell...?

Cheers in advance.

Pretty Green?

Sorry I believe you're in the wrong sub-forum.
Reply 63
Original post by Swell

Cheers in advance.

So you like being a walking billboard? :facepalm2:
Reply 64
I've got the Pretty Green desert boots, better than the standard Clarks ones IMO :colondollar:
Reply 65
Original post by +Adam+
So you like being a walking billboard? :facepalm2:

Yeh, i forgot no one ever wheres brands?
Reply 66
Original post by Swell
Yeh, i forgot no one ever wheres brands?

Not ones with blatant logos no, not unless you like being a walking advertisement?

Yeah very attractive and you paid what? £35+ for the brand :mmm:
Reply 67
Original post by +Adam+
Not ones with blatant logos no, not unless you like being a walking advertisement?

Yeah very attractive and you paid what? £35+ for the brand :mmm:

The one i've bought has a tiny logo, :colone: It doesn't matter what you think!
Reply 68
Original post by Swell
The one i've bought has a tiny logo, :colone: It doesn't matter what you think!

This it? Still too big sorry :wink: :biggrin:
Wouldn't buy anything endorsed by a Gallagher, be it "music" or "fashion".
Original post by paddy
Pretty Green?

Sorry I believe you're in the wrong sub-forum.

:flutter:
Reply 71
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Wouldn't buy anything endorsed by a Gallagher, be it "music" or "fashion".

Absolutely this.
what do you guys think of these cheap wayfarer like shades? I already have proper wayfarers, but I wanted osmething different without the silver thingys on the sides.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250801218725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Anyone like the Comme des Garcons Play t-shirts? They look nice but far too expensive.
Reply 76
Original post by paddy
The place I used to work sold them. As underwear/pyjamas.

Indeed but they have better uses... they're just a very nice feel and are comfortable when out and about.
Original post by Fields
I've got the Pretty Green desert boots, better than the standard Clarks ones IMO :colondollar:

they are created by Clarks so how can they better?
link for abuse please
Reply 78
Think someone posted them in the old thread but they caught my eye in an UO store today:

Not usually a Lyle & Scott fan but think I may have to purchase..
Reply 79
Original post by Hota
they are created by Clarks so how can they better?
link for abuse please

They're a slightly different shape with a thinner sole. You can sort of see it in these pictures but not very well. If you saw two side by side in a shop you'd know what I mean.

Latest

Trending

Trending