The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

Need a blazer like this, any ideas where I can get one?

Probably too expensive, but Boss have one that is slightly lighter in colour:

Spoiler

Like them (Y)
They seem alot of money for what they are though
ASOS and Burton do similar shoes for abit less which could be worth a look :smile:

They look scruffy, the yellow and blue don't work together and there's too much stitching going on everywhere. Also at £70, they're a rip off.
Reply 144
Original post by Philosoraptor
Is there anywhere I can shop that doesn't need me to be ridiculously skinny and caucasian?

I feel at a loss :frown:

p.s. a_t :goaway:

wut?
Reply 145
Looking for some light washed slim jeans at a decent price, if I can't find any I think ill go for some Levis :smile:
Reply 146

Humdrum, drab, dull, routine, standard pair of shoes is the response you will get. You ask for opinions on this thread then you get slated for what you post, and they don't even advise you on what to get. :colonhash:
And anything less than £30 is automatically horrendous, because fashion is just for the rich.
Reply 147

You would actually wear that kinda stuff as everyday casual wear?
Reply 148

Not a fan of those I'm afraid.
Reply 149
Original post by DrMute
Looking for some light washed slim jeans at a decent price, if I can't find any I think ill go for some Levis :smile:

Difficult to go wrong with Levis if you're on a budget.
Reply 150
Original post by hash007

Original post by hash007
You would actually wear that kinda stuff as everyday casual wear?

:yep: I do quite often. It just looks overly formal because of what is under it. With jeans/chino and t shirt/casual shirt it looks more than fine, get nothing but compliments tbh.
Reply 151
Original post by Mess.
:yep: I do quite often. It just looks overly formal because of what is under it. With jeans/chino and t shirt/casual shirt it looks more than fine, get nothing but compliments tbh.

I wear a jacket like this sometimes

But might get something a bit lighter and plainer for summer :wink: Any idea where to get some decent slim fit khaki chinos from, been looking everywhere!

None of the cuffed topman chinos though!!
Reply 152
Original post by hash007

Original post by hash007
I wear a jacket like this sometimes

But might get something a bit lighter and plainer for summer :wink: Any idea where to get some decent slim fit khaki chinos from, been looking everywhere!

None of the cuffed topman chinos though!!

The Jack and Jones ones were on the previous thread a lot. They are brilliant quality (and not shiny like on the website) but I think they might be a bit tough to get hold of in store now :sad:

I quite like those jackets but I don't think the distressed look works too well for me :/

The chinos I am on about are these ones btw...
What's the general consensus on Jack & Jones clothing?

On par with Gio Goi, Voi,,,etc?

(This isn't a dig, I'm genuinely interested).
Reply 154
Original post by cowsforsale

Original post by cowsforsale
What's the general consensus on Jack & Jones clothing?

On par with Gio Goi, Voi,,,etc?

(This isn't a dig, I'm genuinely interested).

Tbh I quite like some of the jeans and chinos but apart from that everything is else is exactly as standard just a bit more expensive than general high street.

Amazing adverts though :perv:
Reply 155
Original post by Mess.
The Jack and Jones ones were on the previous thread a lot. They are brilliant quality (and not shiny like on the website) but I think they might be a bit tough to get hold of in store now :sad:

I quite like those jackets but I don't think the distressed look works too well for me :/

The chinos I am on about are these ones btw...

Ah that look is pretty suave, I want some darker khaki/brown chinos ones tbh. Is that you in the pic btw, look very similar to someone I know haha :tongue:

Might purchase these - http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Slim-Fit-Chinos/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1379201&SearchRedirect=true&SearchQuery=khaki%20slim%20fit%20chino
Reply 156
Original post by hash007

Original post by hash007
Ah that look is pretty suave, I want some darker khaki/brown chinos ones tbh. Is that you in the pic btw, look very similar to someone I know haha :tongue:

Might purchase these - http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Slim-Fit-Chinos/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1379201&SearchRedirect=true&SearchQuery=khaki%20slim%20fit%20chino

They look pretty good to me :yy:

That is me :h: How do you know me :ninja: :awesome:
Reply 157
Original post by Mess.
They look pretty good to me :yy:

That is me :h: How do you know me :ninja: :awesome:

Fellow Liverpool fan I see :thumbsup:

You look like this guy I play football with :teeth:
Reply 158
Original post by hash007

Original post by hash007
Fellow Liverpool fan I see :thumbsup:

You look like this guy I play football with :teeth:

Haha not me then! Haven't been allowed to play football for about 7 years. As my avatar says, I am a man made of glass :mmm:

Pulling off certain looks around Liverpool can be quite tough :ninja:
Reply 159
Original post by Mess.
Haha not me then! Haven't been allowed to play football for about 7 years. As my avatar says, I am a man made of glass :mmm:

Pulling off certain looks around Liverpool can be quite tough :ninja:

Why not? Can't imagine not being able to play football :afraid: It's just an amazing sport, feel so free and energetic when i'm playing. Nothing feels better than getting a good tackle in then scoring a 30 yard belter! :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending