The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencers Trainee Management Scheme 2011

Has anyone else applied? Or going to apply?

I applied and have been asked to complete the online testing.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mark1988
Has anyone else applied? Or going to apply?

I applied and have been asked to complete the online testing.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1445351&highlight=M

There's like a 10 page discussion about this years cycle :tongue:
Reply 2
I saw that one too, but that seems to be about the grad scheme, im on about the A-level trainee management scheme.
Reply 3
I've also applied for the A-level trainee management scheme. I've completed the verbal reasoning test, and next I have to do the Numerical reasoning test.
Reply 4
Hi.
How far have people got on the online testing?
Reply 5
Hey :smile:
I've completed all my online testing now. Verbal, numerical and OPQ test. How about you?
Think I have to wait till the closing date now to hear anything :biggrin:
Reply 6
Saw this thread pop up on the home page the other, thought I may as well apply as I seem to be hearing nothing back about my application for management training with my currect employer, so thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Just completed the tests, what a bloody mission they were! Now the waiting game
Reply 7
Haha good luck! They were a lot of fun weren't they :K:
Reply 8
Original post by Viole
Haha good luck! They were a lot of fun weren't they :K:

They were ridiculous! I applied for a job at Lloyds TSB a while back, had similar online tests to do, but their maths test was nothing like that, and that was for a bank where I'm sure maths means a lot more! Hopefully did alright though.
And good luck to you too! And anyone else who's applied. Maybe see you at one of the assessment centres
Reply 9
Original post by hobo06
They were ridiculous! I applied for a job at Lloyds TSB a while back, had similar online tests to do, but their maths test was nothing like that, and that was for a bank where I'm sure maths means a lot more! Hopefully did alright though.
And good luck to you too! And anyone else who's applied. Maybe see you at one of the assessment centres

Well I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought this then! I've always thought I'm fairly capable when it comes to maths, but I felt really stupid after completing that... Haha we'll see anyway.
Reply 10
Whats OPQ test like?
Reply 11
where can you apply?
Reply 12
The OPQ test has loads of questions, and for each one you're given 3 traits or qualities and you have to choose the one that is most like you, and the one that is least like you.

Oh and you just apply through the M&S website
Reply 13
I could really do with hearing back about this soon as I've pretty much just told my current employer where to shove it...
When is the closing date? Sometime in June? I've forgotten and can't be arsed logging in to find out

edit: I logged on to check anyway...10th June. Hope they don't try to contact straight away as I'll be at Download festival that weekend...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
Not long till the closing date now... I wonder how long it will be before they contact us.
Reply 15
I got word to go to assesment center on june 27 or 28 in Belfast. Anyone hear yet?
Reply 16
Yey I have to go the the assessment centre in worcester on the 4th July. :biggrin: Very happy
Reply 17
Just got back from Download festival to find an email from them, assessment day 4th July in Oxford Street for me :biggrin:
Reply 18
Yey well done! This is really exciting, glad you've both made it through
Reply 19
Well done to you and everyone else too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending