The Student Room Group

The 'How to Approach Random Girls in the Street' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know good places to approach for under 18s in London?
Reply 381
My most successful and most proud to date was one after a ****ing awful day at school (I won't go into details). I was feeling like **** and I was alone on the bus at the back and this really pretty girl from the girl's school near mine sat one seat in front of me so I said "excuse me? Can I just talk to you for a bit, I've had a really **** day and I need to tell someone about it" and she said "yeah of course what's up?" and so I told her the whole story and she listened, asking the odd question, and she genuinely seemed interested and gave me advice on what to do.

After we'd finished talking about me, she talked about a similar situation in her life before I had to get off at the next stop. I genuinely liked her and wanted to talk to her more so I said "thanks for talking, but I'm getting off at the next stop.. Can I get your number by any chance?"

She said yes and then sat next to me next time we were both on the bus together (the weekend passed I think) asking why I hadn't texted her haha. We got talking and became good friends (on one occasion slightly more, and had potential to be together) and have been ever since :smile:
Original post by Tedaus
My most successful and most proud to date was one after a ****ing awful day at school (I won't go into details). I was feeling like **** and I was alone on the bus at the back and this really pretty girl from the girl's school near mine sat one seat in front of me so I said "excuse me? Can I just talk to you for a bit, I've had a really **** day and I need to tell someone about it" and she said "yeah of course what's up?" and so I told her the whole story and she listened, asking the odd question, and she genuinely seemed interested and gave me advice on what to do.

After we'd finished talking about me, she talked about a similar situation in her life before I had to get off at the next stop. I genuinely liked her and wanted to talk to her more so I said "thanks for talking, but I'm getting off at the next stop.. Can I get your number by any chance?"

She said yes and then sat next to me next time we were both on the bus together (the weekend passed I think) asking why I hadn't texted her haha. We got talking and became good friends (on one occasion slightly more, and had potential to be together) and have been ever since :smile:

Was this in London?
Reply 383
Original post by itsmyname
Was this in London?

Nah in Kent where I live haha why?
Reply 384
Original post by Tedaus

Londoners don't talk to strangers much :tongue:
Original post by Tedaus

Original post by Hopple

Lol that's why
Reply 386
Original post by Hopple

Neither do people from Kent! I had absolutely nothing to lose that day so I just went for it without thinking. Probably gave some psychological vulnerability **** off or something that she liked...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending