Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Second coming of Christ has already happened.

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The second coming of Christ is prophecised to be a catasrophic, apocalyptic, world changing event. Many chronological predictions point to the 20th + 21st century. Now what major catastrophic events have happened in the past century... a war maybe?

Jesus was betrayed by the Jews and nailed to a cross. Now if I were Jesus I'd be pretty angry. Let me think, historical figures who really hated Jews...

Yes that's right, Hitler. It makes perfect sense. He used his divine abilities, mind control, to get into political power and command his armies to exterminate almost every person on the planet. Well, that was the plan, good thing we stopped him, but he still killed over 10 million people, 6 million of which were Jews. Revenge I guess you could say.

Thoughts on this theory?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh dear
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So you're saying Hitler was Jesus? Good luck with that.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    What the **** are you smoking...

Where can I get some?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jesus was a Jew, so why would he want to come back and kill millions of them?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It is inevitable that this thread would eventually exist :rofl:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    lolllllllllllll
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    On Easter Sunday? Stay classy, OP!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Troll diversity at it's finest... You're 'theory' is slightly absurd. Hitler did what he did because he was Hitler.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that thinks this actually makes perfect sense?
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is the most I've laughed all week, I can't breathe.

My mum just came in as she heard me squeak.

THANK YOU!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    this is going to be provocative...
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthedog33)
    The second coming of Christ is prophecised to be a catasrophic, apocalyptic, world changing event. Many chronological predictions point to the 20th + 21st century. Now what major catastrophic events have happened in the past century... a war maybe?

Jesus was betrayed by the Jews and nailed to a cross. Now if I were Jesus I'd be pretty angry. Let me think, historical figures who really hated Jews...

Yes that's right, Hitler. It makes perfect sense. He used his divine abilities, mind control, to get into political power and command his armies to exterminate almost every person on the planet. Well, that was the plan, good thing we stopped him, but he still killed over 10 million people, 6 million of which were Jews. Revenge I guess you could say.

Thoughts on this theory?
    I like the 'Hitler was Jesus' theory ... but you forget that WWII was not 'apocalyptic'.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    Am I the only one that thinks this actually makes perfect sense?
    Says the one who thinks she graduated Hogwarts

I joke.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigermoth99)
    Jesus was a Jew, so why would he want to come back and kill millions of them?
    they (in his day anyway) chose him to die :/ but modern jews, they're effectively not the same Jews as the ones in his day...

Either way, Jesus doesn't kill people
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hitler Jesus?

Love it! Makes sense aswell, when you look back at the sort of thing God did in the Old Testament. Jesus was the Hippie son, but he's turned into his Dad after that awkward cross-nailing incident.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthedog33)

Thoughts on this theory?
    :lolwut: Jesus had mind control powers?
Updated: April 25, 2011
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.