Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
fblade
You at that place as well? you joker.

What place :confused: :s-smilie: :rolleyes: :redface:

:biggrin:
Reply 62
This thread has been pretty entertaining, just wanted to ask, I noticed someone said early tkane is the new wiseguy, what was wrong with wiseguy? I must of missed something because he seemed alrite whenever I chatted to him.
^^^^^
What the hell is that -ism? Is that something you do in Budapest?

(My PM :wink:)
Reply 64
tkane
This thread has been taken over by Barkingsideism (I tried to be subtle...) can we get back to insulting QMUL please :smile:

Thats the reason why me and inflations visited this thread.

BTW did you know a dude called Dharmen?
Reply 65
Inflation
^^^^^
What the hell is that -ism? Is that something you do in Budapest?

(My PM :wink:)

:s-smilie:
Reply 66
tkane
yes....why do you ask? :s-smilie:

What grades did he get? Did he actually get into med school?
I am so bored. Masterchef is on tomorrow.
andy_1989
:s-smilie:

Sorry.
snugglyorange
I am so bored. Masterchef is on tomorrow.

Bank Holiday tomorrow as well....
Is that... a good thing? I didn't think Bank Holiday's affect me unless I'm expecting mail. Which I am :frown:
snugglyorange
Is that... a good thing? I didn't think Bank Holiday's affect me unless I'm expecting mail. Which I am :frown:

I think it is good, people working in banks can take a holiday...
People working in banks get every weekend off. Why isn't there a holiday for people who work at Tesco?
Reply 73
Because they are at the mercy of an evil corporation
snugglyorange
People working in banks get every weekend off. Why isn't there a holiday for people who work at Tesco?

Because they get paid extra working on holidays?
So why don't they just call it 'Holiday' and pay everyone extra for working on it? That's favouritism to bankers that is.
Reply 76
snugglyorange

Banks are snobs.
What's Actuarial Science?
tkane
He's doing Actuarial Science...I'll give you his grades via PM since it's not right giving someone else's details here :smile:

It's not right at all :mad:

:biggrin:

snugglyorange
So why don't they just call it 'Holiday' and pay everyone extra for working on it? That's favouritism to bankers that is.

The Queen and Prime Minister collaberated to make these Bank Holidays... because the the strings behind the whole country where Queen/PM are puppets is run by banks... so they need a rest some times.
Reply 79
tkane
He's doing Actuarial Science...I'll give you his grades via PM since it's not right giving someone else's details here :smile:

cheers man. **** we don't have that kinda stuff, we just enough managed get together a party thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending