The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Original post by Phobia27
I'm still waiting for "The Only Way is Yorkshire" to premiere.

Flat cap rave in the coal mine.
Original post by BooAlphie
Love Jamie - but really want him and Louise to be together!
Spencers being a fool.
I think Proudlock and Kimberly would be good together.
Victoria and Rosie are so mean. Millie and Caggie are a million times more classy than them who think theyre so great with their "wtf is caggie wearing".
Hugo's new gf was right to get up and go talk to them. Also Hugo is a bit like a lovesick puppy.

I agree with the Proudlock Kimberley thing - as much as I think Kimberley and Jamie could be really cute together I think the religion thing will inevitably become a stumbling block especially when it comes to sex.
Hugo has become a total BEB though - really makes him to be so much more attractive, if only he didn't have his hands all over that girl...

And it's totally proudlock that's hottest! He has a gorgeous smile, has (i'm really sorry to have to say this, but there's no other way to say it) swagg, and knows how to treat a girl! Spencer just likes to do his girls, and then try and make sure none-of-his friends also try and get in there without him knowing, as that would be *shock horror* disrespecting him. He totally needs to have a sit down with his ego. And he needs to man up - the first episode crying about huge's really? really?!

Has anyone else noticed that Jamie has an ever reclining hair line? :K:
Proudlock is :sogood: And I'm not a big fan of blonde guys (except Russel Howard) so he must be doing something right. He's just so relaxed and mysterious without having to do or say much, plus he's so independent and doesn't seem to chase girls like a lost puppy *cough* Spencer.

Then Hugo it's really sweet how in love he is at the moment.

Frances has something to when he's not talking about his work anyway.

Jamie has something but there's just something about his hair but I can't see him with any other hairstyle either.

Mark Frances I doubt he swings that way anyway but he would be a funny friend. Same with Ollie.

Spencer just no
It would help if half of every episode wasn't taken up with Spencer and Caggie trying to "define" their relationship, having the same old boring conversation again and again.

Spencer is turning out to be a grade A obnoxious nob, pretending he's an alpha male and needs a good kicking.

What else - oh I'm waiting for Ollie to do something ditzy with his car like putting Diesel in it or running it out of fuel / locking his keys in it with the engine running or similar.

Kimberly = quite cute, but Louise is still the most naturally attractive girl on it IMHO.

Victoria and Rosie = act like 13 year old bitchy girls. Millie = acts like a 13 year old girl but in a different way, and her vocabulary still consists of saying the word "like" every 3 seconds and making like everything like sound like it's like a question?

Caggie is deathly boring. And a nob. Tattoo of a guy's name on the arm after two weeks - what an utter utter utter wally.
Reply 1225
The most annoying is Caggie and I feel she pouts too much and puts on a bit of a posher accent?
Proudlock does have that very cool and calm attitude about him but what is with the earring o_0
Original post by Luxray
The most annoying is Caggie and I feel she pouts too much and puts on a bit of a posher accent?
Proudlock does have that very cool and calm attitude about him but what is with the earring o_0

the annoying thing is after watching her pout so much i've realised i kind of do the same thing without realising (since before made in chelsea, so not because she does it).... kill me now.
I have a theory -

Hugo is actually the alpha male out of the group. We can tell this because he doesn't show off too much, is quite measured, and seems to make a lot of decisions for them. Quietly confident and seemingly happy in his own skin.

Since he is tied up with his bird now, Spencer now obviously feels he has to fill this role. However, he is no alpha male. We can tell this because he is loud, dominant, and constantly trying to prove something. Typical behaviour of a beta male trying deperately to be alpha.

Hence why he's suddenly turned into a massive nob. Trying to fill shoes that are too big for him, desperately trying to prove how dominant he is all the time by verging on bullying Jamie and picking on him.

Cease and desist, Spencer, no one's buying it, you fat ball of blubber. Go back to weeping over the relationship that will never exist with Caggie and stop acting like a precious spoilt 5 year old princess.
Lol just watched MiC again and Frances is such a dick when they were at the dog show. Frances said to Kimberly "You should have brought an uglier friend" as opposed to the ugly friend sitting next to her.
I think he was trying to make a compliment but it went wrong.
At least if he said "You should have brought an ugly friend" he would have given Harriet a compliment too.

And Channel 4 must have spent a few hours editing out the f word in the argument, it just looked funny seeing Jamie in front of Spencer 1 second and behind him the next.
Original post by Indieboohoo
Lol just watched MiC again and Frances is such a dick when they were at the dog show. Frances said to Kimberly "You should have brought an uglier friend" as opposed to the ugly friend sitting next to her.
I think he was trying to make a compliment but it went wrong.
At least if he said "You should have brought an ugly friend" he would have given Harriet a compliment too.

And Channel 4 must have spent a few hours editing out the f word in the argument, it just looked funny seeing Jamie in front of Spencer 1 second and behind him the next.

i think he meant it as a compliment not that she was ugly
I used to really like Caggie but I've lost a lot of respect for her after being that horrid to Spencer =/
Reply 1231
Strange how dull this series looks now - it's just really boring, although it was pretty funny first time round.

I wonder what the next idea will be? "Made in Manchester"? "Happening in Hampshire"? "Strangeness in Surrey"?
Original post by zara55
Strange how dull this series looks now - it's just really boring, although it was pretty funny first time round.

I wonder what the next idea will be? "Made in Manchester"? "Happening in Hampshire"? "Strangeness in Surrey"?

Mmmm yeh, I agree. Although perhaps now Caggie has made and exit things will perk up. Then again Spencer is acting like more of an arse than usual, so perhaps not. :tongue:
whatever, i still love it! i think the guys are still on form, hilarious as ever!
It's the same ****, different day :tongue:
Reply 1235
Kimberly is such a bad actress - she makes me cringe!!
from asking if your a virgin on your first date.

to a grime asking with a depressing line... MADE IN CHELSEA LOL.
Original post by TB.93
Kimberly is such a bad actress - she makes me cringe!!

second that rofl cheska having a jacking off contest :colondollar:
Reply 1238
Ugh Victoria is bugging me more than ever

"She's not going to be an intern... she's going for a proper job"
The Mic cast are so bad at avoiding the cameras and being subtle about the staged conversations, compared to other reality shows.
How awkward having Frances in the Lingerie shop asking Millie about sweets. The producers know how to make Francis look like a creep.
Tiny face Gemma is back:facepalm:, I'm guessing she's going to be filling Caggie's place on the show
UUUrrrgghhh Spencer is so I can't even think of a word, creep I guess. But who gives a **** whether Kimberly is a virgin or not unless he just cares about having a quick shag. The state of her vagina has nothing to do with him. And acting like he doesn't like her yet he was going on about her last episode. Only because he doesn't have a chance in hell in getting with her, typical ego bruised behaviour.
Cheska and Richard would look cute together Gabriella needs to back the **** off.
Hugo's good looking but he always looks like he's going to cricket all the time.
Louise pisses me off I don't know why she has this unlikeable thing about her not as bad as Rosie and Victoria though. The girl doesn't know what she wants I think she and Spencer fit together since they seem quite similar, but she can do better than Spencer.
Victoria is such a **** stirring anorexic bitch. :rant:
Awwwh Jamie went all the way to Edinburgh to see Louise. :cute: Who would say no to that?
Where's sexy Proudlock who ever ends up with him is a lucky lady.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending