The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fredscarecrow
She's so fake though. 'you must know you're gorgeous and everyone looks at you?' 'No, I don't notice it' *Simper, eyelash flutter*

And what's with her phoning up Jamie for lunch as soon as Spence has asked her out for dinner. I'm sorry but even if you're going on dates with two people, you don't do it on the same day!

Whoa, I don't want to hear bad words about Kimberley! But yeah I do know what you mean..

In her defence though I don't think she wants to go on a date with Jamie!
Original post by rural_boy
Whoa, I don't want to hear bad words about Kimberley! But yeah I do know what you mean..

In her defence though I don't think she wants to go on a date with Jamie!

How is that in her defence? She was the one who phoned him...
Original post by Stray_talk
How is that in her defence? She was the one who phoned him...

It's in her defence, because although she called him, I don't think she's interested in him in that way so therefore it's not a date... maybe..
also i think hugo was right, louise is "in love" with spencer... or at any rate she can't move on. if she was really in to jamie she would've said... but spencer is always in the picture... also she would be less relevant to the show, they have to have a new caggie.
Honestly, i seriously dislike gabriella! From what it looked like last night, Gabriella was only bothered about richard AS SOON as she knew Cheska was into him...she is so dramatic and attention seeking
Original post by JKGB
Am I the only one who really likes Gemma?

No, she's so so funny. I remember the other series she was in it for an episode and I thought she was a bit mental. But she is hilarious.
I'm so confused as I watch the show, but then seen recent pictures of Louise being close with Spencer, LOVE this love triangle!!!

I too dislike: Victoria, Rosie and Gabriella. Just think they come across as nasty, bitchy sort of girls, still I've never met them - could all be part of the show...
Original post by rural_boy

Spencer's date with her was pretty painful though, especially with his line of questioning...

That was the cringiest thing ever ever ever. I sometimes think that these people have no social awareness whatsoever. It's endearing in Francis. But Spencer: you just. don't. ask someone that!!! (especially on a first date)
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
Oh I've seen Victoria's comments on twitter; vile just like her. I don't get who she thinks she is. In the words of Kirk for TOWIE "You're just an extra love".

Yeah I agree with you about Rosie. You could see when Mark-Francis (who I have to admit I love) and Victoria were horrible about Francis she looked uncomfortable, yet she still went along with it and laughed.

i saw that bit, i don't think she understood the jibe tbh rather than finding it uncomfortable... it looked like a "i don't know what he just said but i'll laugh anyway" kind of thing because she usually has no qualms with laughing at other people especially with that nasty victoria... agree i've seen her twitter comments, she seems like an extremely unpleasant person.
She's so fake though. 'you must know you're gorgeous and everyone looks at you?' 'No, I don't notice it' *Simper, eyelash flutter*

And what's with her phoning up Jamie for lunch as soon as Spence has asked her out for dinner. I'm sorry but even if you're going on dates with two people, you don't do it on the same day!

i find it hard to warm to her but i genuinley think she is just really uncomfortable with the cameras/bad at acting... and let's be honest, if she said "yeah" or agreed with him most people would hate her and say she's arrogant... because people look for things to dislike about people as good looking as her..

and that was weird! agree, but soosoososoooo fake and set up.. was cringe..
Original post by pellejema
That was the cringiest thing ever ever ever. I sometimes think that these people have no social awareness whatsoever. It's endearing in Francis. But Spencer: you just. don't. ask someone that!!! (especially on a first date)

I know, I mean there's social awareness and then there's that! Honestly can't believe he even said it..
Can someone please tell me what Kimberly said after Spencer asked her if she was a virgin? I kept rewinding to try and work it out but I couldn't.

Also do men really find women who act like Kimberly attractive?!
Reply 1272
Original post by maxcartwright
that kimberly girl reminds me of someone famous BUT I CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!

Courtney Stodden without the trashy makeup and hooker heels
Original post by Wahala

omg yes!!! but hotter..
I'm so glad I found this thread, I love this show (it's strangely addictive) :biggrin:

I agree with what I've read so far, Victoria and Rosie really annoy me, classic high school bitches! Does anyone else think that Victoria probably hung around waiting for Millie just so she could gloat?

Maybe she was ugly as a kid so and got better looking maybe underlying insecurity :dontknow: or she's just a modest person.

Maybe the camera,lighting,sound crew didn't want to wait 10 hrs for her to call them separately so they told her just to call them both at the same time. They get told what conversations they should talk about but when they go places they don't know who will be there so the reactions are sometimes real, eventhough it's staged if that makes sense.

What I find funny is the car scenes especially the first ep did they have a camera on the car hood :lolwut:
Original post by Wahala

Who is she??? I keep seeing her name every where and I don't understand why everyone keeps talking about her even Gossip Girl :shifty:
Original post by Indieboohoo
Who is she??? I keep seeing her name every where and I don't understand why everyone keeps talking about her even Gossip Girl :shifty:

she's the 16 (now 17) year old girl that married like a 60 year old actor who was in the green mile who she met online and dresses very provocatively and sings badly...

personally i think kimberly looks a bit like kate upton!
Original post by Bellissima
she's the 16 (now 17) year old girl that married like a 60 year old actor who was in the green mile who she met online and dresses very provocatively and sings badly...

personally i think kimberly looks a bit like kate upton!

1. So she has no talent.
2. How come the guy isn't in prison if she's a minor in America.
3. Ew 60 must be rich
4. Googled her and she looks like she's in her 30's/40's
5. Where are her parents?

To be honest I don't really care who she is she's obviously a hiltonkardashian wannabe of wannabes trying to get a reality show. :rolleyes:

Kimberly looks nothing like her, she does look like someone though.
Original post by Indieboohoo
1. So she has no talent.
2. How come the guy isn't in prison if she's a minor in America.
3. Ew 60 must be rich
4. Googled her and she looks like she's in her 30's/40's
5. Where are her parents?

To be honest I don't really care who she is she's obviously a hiltonkardashian wannabe of wannabes trying to get a reality show. :rolleyes:

Kimberly looks nothing like her, she does look like someone though.

she's not a minor, it depends on the state, in some states 14 y/os can get married.. as for age of consent marriage /=/ sex so no crime committed...

her mother encourages her.

i think she's similar to KU.. personality wise too.

Quick Reply

Latest