The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cati.LaLa
I'm so glad I found this thread, I love this show (it's strangely addictive) :biggrin:

I agree with what I've read so far, Victoria and Rosie really annoy me, classic high school bitches! Does anyone else think that Victoria probably hung around waiting for Millie just so she could gloat?

Yes. Victoria stirs **** for her amusement, in a really bitch way too.

Lol @ the way she goes "Rosie's applied for a proper job" making Millie sound like a ****stain
Original post by Schicksal

Lol @ the way she goes "Rosie's applied for a proper job" making Millie sound like a ****stain

nah she just made herself sound like a ****stain... yucky person
Original post by Schicksal

I know! I actually think good on Millie if she's gone and gotten an internship and is willing to work her way up. I swear if she has to make coffee for Rosie... :mad:
Original post by Cati.LaLa
I know! I actually think good on Millie if she's gone and gotten an internship and is willing to work her way up. I swear if she has to make coffee for Rosie... :mad:

If she has to make coffee for Rosie then thats a muggage tbh. She should just throw the coffee across her face a la Hugo when she found out he cheated. That would be good telly.
I am not a big fan of Victoria at all- she's almost scary in how bitchy she is, a very sharp, quite scathing creature- but I have to admit that her face intrigues me. I mean, we all know of the duck face phenomenon, and yet she seems to have a permanent duck face, to the extent where I can't tell if she's putting it on or not! And the way that she controls every movement, every contortion of her facial muscles so that you can't tell how she feels is quite unnerving...It's confusing, because on the one hand she clearly cares what everyone thinks of her (hence her posey, stuck-up manner), and yet on the other hand she makes bitchy comments left, right and centre, and doesn't seem to care about people's reactions.

Strange woman.
I laughed at Victoria's 'cab drivers are my favourite breed of human'. Charming.
Reply 1286
Sometimes I wish the people in this show were actual characters instead of real people, reading some of their Twitter feeds is like one huge spoiler.
Original post by ILikeToEat
I laughed at Victoria's 'cab drivers are my favourite breed of human'. Charming.

I can't stand her!
I prefer to see a curvy Hugo in a dress than Rosie dumb bitch
Oh no Cheska, Richard doesn't like her that way and they would have looked so cute together. But Cheska is getting a bit paranoid.
Spencer ****ing gets on my nerves he's been gong on and on about Caggie and now she's moved on with her life. He's trying to get back with Louise. I know they have history but I think he just likes using her to have his cake and eat it too because he knows Louise will always go back running to Spencer.
Am I the only one who thought Jamie looked a bit cute this episode :teehee: but Proudlock :drool:
Spencer is so unoriginal going to Edinburgh has been done find your own way to show your love to Louise.
Jamie smiled when Louise didn't pick up Spencer's phone, I was smiling with him.
Do they all have the same ring tone? :lolwut:
Lol at the manicurist needing something at the back yet Millie was ready to take her seat.:rofl:
Gabriella was drinking alot to hide her emotions.
yay for Jamie.
- I am so glad louise rejected spencer, shows him he can't get what he wants all the time.
- Also glad richard put gabriella in her place, she is quite deluded
I love jamie :smile:
Reply 1291
No Victoria this episode = No B****ing
I think Proudlock is pretty sexy but nobody seems to agree with me.
Just watched live MiC and one of the jokes was
What do you call a horse with 2 legs

Spoiler

i've only just started watching MIC on 4od.... but PLEASE do not let this woman that richard likes be that psycho gabriella.... PLEASEE!!!

fingers crossed it's ollie :wink:
awww hugo such a gentleman! carrying natalies bags...

ok i'll stop before this turns into a commentary..
Anyone else think that Gabriella sounds like a bad version of Anthony from Anthony and the Johnsons when she sings?

And I mean bad :angry:

Oh also while we're at it - croaky voices can be sexy on girls sometimes, but Millie is starting to sound like Lemmy from Motorhead.

Perhaps there's a theme going on where they're all impersonating random alternative singers?
(edited 11 years ago)
The look on Spencer's face when he sees Jamie getting off with Louise was worth watching this incredibly boring episode for. It was even worth putting up with Gabriellas strange alien sounding singing again for. Actually it wasn't. But it nearly was.

Spencer, the ****ing ****. I'm beginning to wonder whether he's mentally ill.
I cringed so HARD when i saw Spencer put his hand on louise leg....

and then 5 seconds later he got rejected by her..

lolz
proudlock lookin pretty hot this episode... and hugo is gorgeous!
jamie.... i love him!!!! the things i would do..
spencer is kinda pathetic... running off to edinburgh... i don't think he really likes lousie anyway, just another conquest. BUT i think louise is lying through her teeth and she DID tell spenny she doesn't have feelings for jamie... i think she likes spencer but is just playing around with them both... and jamie is just being used to get at spencer.. although i think spence is being a bit of a prat at the moment i don't think he'd lie to upset jamie...
i just want them to be friends again :frown: i miss the 3/4 way bromance (depends whether you wanna include proudy)
haha at the kiss though was soooo set up!

finding it weird that binky is spending so much time with gabriella (yuck) and less with cheska... shame

talking of gabriella.... she is scary man... i can imagine her crouching behind cheskas shower curtain all night ready to spring on her in the morning with a knife.. which she plunges into cheska 1000 times until the police walk in and tackle her to the ground...

oh and millie never fails to look cute :smile: she is worth a million of rosie, she doesn't need her!

Quick Reply

Latest