The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Things go very dark when we have these scenes of Rosie and Victoria secretly hatching to put concrete boots on Millie and dump her in the Thames. It's like land of the trolls....

I quite liked some of the art! Not a bad effort, Frederick.

Hmm... geting funny vibes from Louise. Think Jamie better run to the hills all of a sudden. There's definitely something very weird going on there.

I'd really like to see Spencer getting a kicking. The guy really takes arrogance to a new level.
I want to go on a date with Jamie! It would be so fun.
Original post by frankieboy
Things go very dark when we have these scenes of Rosie and Victoria secretly hatching to put concrete boots on Millie and dump her in the Thames. It's like land of the trolls....

they come across so evil!! they seem to think they're in some kind of elite group where everyone else is in love with them and millie can't get in because they say so... they're just nasty people. millie is worthy soooooo so much more than rosie...

Hmm... geting funny vibes from Louise. Think Jamie better run to the hills all of a sudden. There's definitely something very weird going on there.

jamie needs to run... louise is playing him to get at spencer... it's so obvious.. i never really warmed to louise but i don't like what she's doing..
millie was looking gorgeous today!!!! love her.

and hugo.... all i can say is natalie is one lucky lady! then again he is a lucky man!

jamie, cute as ever! :love:

also, proudlock.. enough said..
Original post by Bellissima
millie was looking gorgeous today!!!! love her.

and hugo.... all i can say is natalie is one lucky lady! then again he is a lucky man!

jamie, cute as ever! :love:

also, proudlock.. enough said..

Proudlock is bloody beaut! :love:
MIC is going downhill..:frown:
Just catching up on 4OD. Spencer is really irritating me....eurgh so smarmy.
Original post by CountMancula
Rosie and Victoria are so pathetic and two faced.

Yes they are, but in a sexy kind of way <3
I don't see how they tried to portray Oliver as bi in the first 2 seasons. I mean, the dude's queer as ****; I call bull**** on the two "girlfriends" he had. No way did he sleep with them.
Original post by ROYP
How can any of you watch this ****e?

Bro I wish I knew. Maybe it's 'cause I've not really got much going on right now, and there's only so much sc2 you can play in one day.
That's what it was that was weird about Louise I just remembered - when Spencer walked in with that other girl, Louise started yabbering. She's usually one of these very in control type of people, and she seemed to lose control a little bit at that point, thereby giving herself away.
It's the same story as Caggie and Spencer - both of these girls don't want Spencer's attention when he gives it to them because they know he's a bit of a wally, but when they see him with another girl they can't stand it. Weird. What is it about this fellow that magnetises them so? Judging from the look of him when he was in that hotel room with Louise last series, perhaps they think they can borrow his bras?
... I reckon from the look of that, Louise has a violent temper on her if you can wind her up enough. There was a certain look in her eye as she got wound up with Spencer. Normally so calm and reserved but a real crockery-thrower behind closed doors I reckon.
Probably pretty good in bed then :biggrin:
Victoria, Rosie and Millie are all as bad as each other. That whole story line needs to go away now.
I'd give to be a fly on the wall when Rosie & Victoria find out Millie and Natalie are gonna go shopping together :mmm:
Reply 1374
Original post by murrna
Does anyone know where kimberly's white, dip hem dress is from? I think it's in episode 2 of this series but i can't find aything on the internet about it :frown:

I've seen quite a few like it in the shops, it especially reminds me of this one:

http://www.rarelondon.com/mullet-hem-chiffon-bandeau-dress-2.html
Ashamed to say I watched a bit of this last night. Bunch of puffters IMO.
Original post by itchy and scratchy
Bunch of puffters IMO.

Lol let's be honest. This is probably the most profound and accurate piece of psychological analysis that anyone has posted on this thread.
Reply 1377
My thoughts thus far:

- Jamie is adorable and deserves someone who will treat him right.
- Can't believe I used to fancy Spencer, I hate it when someone uses a person to make someone else jealous.
- Is it just me or is Hugo tilting his head even further this series?
- Louise is obviously still hung up on Spencer.
- Rosie is vile.
- This show needs more Binky.
Reply 1378
Original post by gingey
I've seen quite a few like it in the shops, it especially reminds me of this one:

http://www.rarelondon.com/mullet-hem-chiffon-bandeau-dress-2.html

yeah, i've seen this one and i do quite like it, i just hate the zip haha, i want it for prom so i'm being really picky haha, thanks anyway, let me know if you ind any others :biggrin:
Reply 1379
Rosie is pure evil...

Quick Reply

Latest