The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Made in Chelsea: The single most compelling argument for communism... in televised format.
I loved millies sarcastic clap. Its funny when she has a mini blow up. Also, do people think francis actually skateboards? He is a top lad but if he actually skateboards around the streets then that overides everything and make him a ****.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hannahchan
I really did not like Rosie's attitude to Millie. Does she really think Millie would have wanted her there? She is such a trouble maker or 'a witch' with Victoria.

and Cheska annoyed me slightly too.

Spencer just needs a good slap. Louise can be forgiven as she was confused. Props to Jamie for keeping his cool.

The only characters I still like are Millie and Jamie, the others are all so bitchy or have made too many mistakes! I really don't like Rosie, she's one of those girls you would definitely avoid at school :tongue:
Louise can be forgiven as she was confused.

Did she not categorically state last week that she was "definitely" over Spencer etc. etc ? Mind you, the look in her eye when she said it, I had my suspicions she was blagging. Like she was really trying to convince herself, rather than Jamie.
Original post by Tilly87
The only characters I still like are Millie and Jamie, the others are all so bitchy or have made too many mistakes! I really don't like Rosie, she's one of those girls you would definitely avoid at school :tongue:

I agree... *shudders at the thought of meeting someone like Rosie* - she really has nothing interesting to say other than (non of her business) people's gossip. :smile:
Original post by Sternumator
I loved millies sarcastic clap. Its funny when she has a mini blow up. Also, do people think francis actually skateboards? He is a top lad but if he actually skateboards around the streets then that overides everything and make him a ****.

i know he looked like a tool in his suit haha.

Very cringey when he was riding the horse in the desert for some 'self exploration'.
Reply 1486
1. What is the role of Rosie and Victoria? All they do is gossip and bitch about other people.
2. I dislike Cheska. Why does she always have to meddle and interfere in other people's affairs?
3. Spencer has always been an idiot, I'm getting bored at his antics.
5. Millie, Binky, Jamie and Francis are cool. :cool:
6. Louise is a filthy whore.
i know he looked like a tool in his suit haha.

Very cringey when he was riding the horse in the desert for some 'self exploration'.

The horse thing wasn't as bad because at least it was in the desert and not in central london. I can't believe people on the path just carry on as though it is a normal thing to do. If I was there I would definately be taking a secong look and saying what a nobhead he is to the person I was with.
Original post by frankieboy
Did she not categorically state last week that she was "definitely" over Spencer etc. etc ? Mind you, the look in her eye when she said it, I had my suspicions she was blagging. Like she was really trying to convince herself, rather than Jamie.

I dont think you can blame her for telling jamie she was over spencer, she was obviously confused about how she felt and wanted to keep her options open with him but she should have told jamie how she felt before getting with him.
Reply 1489
Am I the onlu one that actually do not like Millie ?
For me she's so fake and has no personality at all... !!

And Louise is just making me loose all the faith in girls. I mean how stupid can you be ?
And I would just love for Caggie to come back now !! haha !! I wonder what would happen then xD
Reply 1490
Original post by Zuza0813
Am I the onlu one that actually do not like Millie ?
For me she's so fake and has no personality at all... !!

And Louise is just making me loose all the faith in girls. I mean how stupid can you be ?
And I would just love for Caggie to come back now !! haha !! I wonder what would happen then xD

How is Millie fake?
Original post by pepula

Karin is a babe, and Natalie is really a beaut too, anyone know where they are from originally, look slightly middle eastern, or latino.

Apparently they're israeli
Reply 1492
Anyone seen Ollie and Cheska's interview in Heat? The photoshoot may have scared me for life
http://www.heatworld.com/Fun-Stuff/2012/05/In-this-weeks-heat-Made-In-Chelseas-Ollie-Locke-and-Cheska-Hull-get-up-close-and-personal/
Original post by tabbycat1
I think she actually said she didn't "sleep with her boyfriend's best friend", meaning that Jamie wasn't her boyfriend at the time.

Original post by Bellissima
no she said "i did not sleep with my boyfriends best friend" meaning her boyfriend is spencer and she never slept with jamie so you know that obviously means everything she did was 100% ok

Original post by cat_in_the_hat
I think what she meant is along the lines of 'some scenes are created for entertainment purposes', if everything on MIC was 100% real I doubt it would be such compelling viewing!

I agree with the latter, that's how I've interpreted last nights episode to be honest... I don't think Louise was ambiguously trying to play with words an assert on twitter that she couldn't have cheated on Jamie because her and Jamie weren't going out properly, I think she was genuinely digging a deeper hole for herself by claiming that some of the scenes in the show are created (or perhaps exaggerated) for entertainment purposes.

But to be honest, even if that is still the case - Louise is still an idiot for letting herself being portrayed like that - I was quite surprised/ disgusted at who some of the characters on the show were portraying as the victim.

Hugo's justification for not looking out for Jamie was that it was "endearing" seeing Spencer and Louise hook up :lolwut:. (Also if Spencer uses the term "hook-up" one more time I think I might have to introduce my fist to his face, he's a ghastly character, no sense of loyalty to a friend).

Also, just to refer to the whole Louise/Rosie/Victoria/Cheska drama. I've already expressed on this thread quite a few times how much Rosie bugs me, and since Rosie has repeatedly snubbed Millie's attempts to reconcile, it was quite comical in last nights show to see Rosie essentially blast Millie for doing the same thing by holding a grudge. It really bugged me though how after Millie left Louise effectively joined in on the giggling behind Millie's back.

Do none of these people have a sense of loyalty to their close friends? Because I for one know that there are some friends of mine I could never hear being talked about like that and just accept it.

Francis, Jamie and Binky are the only ones who conducted themselves with an once of common sense in last nights show imo.
(edited 11 years ago)
Spencer is snakey. Full stop.
Original post by lisalilsmartass

Francis, Jamie and Binky are the only ones who conducted themselves with an once of common sense in last nights show imo.

These guys are my favourites from the show, along with Proudlock.
Omg I'm living for Monday nights at the moment (sad I know)

Anyway I think Louise is the prettiest girl alive. Literally. And I don't think Jamie was THAT into her. I mean, they all seem pretty cushty on twitter and have done for as long as I can remember so I doubt there was really as much hostility around it as they had to portray for the cameras.

Also wasn't the spot Spencer asked Louise to be his girlfriend the same spot he told Caggie that he loved her? Smoooth.

I hate Rosie and Victoria. And Cheska is annoying beyond words. And I'm excited to see perfect Kimberly crumble next week...BURN KIMBO BURN!!!!!!!
Victoria is pure evil. Don't care if it's scripted or not, I can imagine her being like that anyway.
Also, wtf is up with Millie? Somehow she made that weekend about her. So glad Rosie called her up on it and loved Louise's reaction... "You didn't intentionally make it about you." :biggrin: Meaning you did, Millie :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by UKiwi
Uhh, I think the point is she was being sarcastic...

Oh I never get sarcasm :L
:eek3: i missed it :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest