The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1560
Proudlock is absolutely gorgeous. That is all.
I think Natalie's twin will start dating Spencer again or something will happen between them that will cause friction between Louise and Spencer :/ I just have a feeling x
Reply 1562
Original post by Natasha A*
I think Natalie's twin will start dating Spencer again or something will happen between them that will cause friction between Louise and Spencer :/ I just have a feeling x

Yeah that's exactly what I thought!
Original post by QTpie118
Yeah that's exactly what I thought!

Yeah it kind of gave the viewers a hint when they were all drinking and she said that she had history with him with they asked if she knew Spencer Do you watch the show every Monday then? x
I wish Ollie was given more air time! He's absolutely adorable, when he tried kissing that man...aaaw!

I do agree that both Rosie and Millie are both massive bitches (though I find Rosie less irritating, at least she isn't supremley stuck up) but the person I'm most suprised with is Cheska! She just loves to stir the **** up in other peoples lives. I can see a falling out with her and Ollie because what she does in the next episode is completely uncalled for.
Reply 1565
Original post by lucieeee
How is Millie fake?

She just have this weird vibe for me. I don't know. For me she plays a lot. Not to mention her IQ O.o
Reply 1567
I can't believe some people think it's real .. It's so obvious that they stick to a scenario previously written !
I honestly cannot get over how desperate Cheska is. She has known Richard for about two months and because she can't have him decides that no-one else can. What kimberly has done is absolutely none of her business. First impressions from Diego is that he's an absolute dick too, I would have packed up in the middle of the night and left too....
diego! whatta hotty!
Original post by kaylafrances
piss off would u really rather cheska doesnt meddle? it makes good tv stop complaining

You're very rude. I thought the purpose of this thread was to give an opinion...?
Original post by senator88
You're very rude. I thought the purpose of this thread was to give an opinion...?

lol seriously all im saying is people complain about them doing things but the point is it makes good tv..
Reply 1572
Beeeeeeef. Kimberly got exposed! Chesca must think she is inspector gadget or something - talk about desperate!
Original post by kaylafrances
lol seriously all im saying is people complain about them doing things but the point is it makes good tv..

Just because it makes good TV doesn't mean we are not allowed to complain about the characters :rolleyes: Isn't the point of the show creating the drama to stir the viewers opinions up...? Or are we supposed to sit back and like everyone/not say an opinion?
shame rosie couldn't help herself bouncing back to her true form and being a cow towards millie on twitter...
i kept making out with him (and probably sex but ofc i'm a virgin) but he just didn't understand i wasn't interested!

*cue croc tears*...

maaaaaaan she's annoying... but so is richard. they are just cringe.
couldn't get any worse.... IN WALKS GABRIELLA!!! hilarious! couldn't imagine anything worse than that.
Next week sounds like a great holiday!!!
Reply 1578
Original post by Bellissima
shame rosie couldn't help herself bouncing back to her true form and being a cow towards millie on twitter...

What did she say??
Original post by Expose
What did she say??

i'm sure it's still on her twitter, it was sly comments about her, wearing a bikini, threatening to tell all her "secrets" etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending