The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

The more I see of Cheska, the more I loathe her. What's her problem.
Original post by Aconcernedparent
The more I see of Cheska, the more I loathe her. What's her problem.

Low IQ I would have thought :wink:

Her "reasons" she gives for meddling in these affairs would suggest so.

I'd also apply this to a few of the other characters on the show. The phrase "more money than sense" springs to mind.

Anyway, I haven't watched tonight's one yet. I'm gona get it on 4+1, so you can all read my completely uninteresting insignificant amateur psychology why am I watching this type comments on this episode in a short while. Stay tuned for that particularly unexciting event :wink:
WHERE in italy are they? missed it?
p.s. kimberly is SO FLIPPIN ANNOYING!!!!!!
i want francis so badly
Original post by Bellissima
WHERE in italy are they? missed it?

Amalfi coast. (Positano commune). I'm not sure about the name of the exact place, but I think it might have been Villa dei Fiori

Edit: the beginning is at the Villa, the rest of their time there is in Ravello, further south. All of it is shot on the Amalfi coast though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Every time Cheska talks, it's as if she has a blocked nose.
Original post by Deathly_Hallows
Am I the only person when I see Blinky and Spencer together think they would make sure a great/cute couple?! I think they just have this really great relationship with each other and want them to get together so much. I doubt it's going to happen though.

Feel like this season is missing something... Just not as bothered about it as I was about the last two. Yet I do still watch it.:tongue:

NOO binky is WAYWAYWAY too good for sleazy spenny!
Amalfi coast. (Positano commune). I'm not sure about the name of the exact place, but I think it might have been Villa dei Fiori

thanks!
Reply 1629
Doesn't Kimberly's jaw hurt from all that fake "smiling" arghh she makes me so angry!
NOO binky is WAYWAYWAY too good for sleazy spenny!

Ok, so the whole Louise situation has made Spencer into a bit of a noob alright but still!! They would be sooooooooo cute together. You can just see the chemistry between them when they are on screen together. :biggrin:
Original post by Deathly_Hallows
Am I the only person when I see Blinky and Spencer together think they would make sure a great/cute couple?! I think they just have this really great relationship with each other and want them to get together so much. I doubt it's going to happen though.

Feel like this season is missing something... Just not as bothered about it as I was about the last two. Yet I do still watch it.:tongue:

EDIT: Why did I read that as Jamie? :erm: Binky and Jamie are meant to be, sorry2say.

Channel 4 don't put up episodes up on youtube any more, this displeases me.
can't stand louise she just seems really unpleasant personality wise.
Cheska: "Maybe I should just turn the blind eye..."

ehm it's nothing for you to 'ignore', it was none of her business to begin with. I'm glad she cried in the end, hopefully she is suffering.
YAY caggie!!!!!!!
Original post by gingerrama
EDIT: Why did I read that as Jamie? :erm: Binky and Jamie are meant to be, sorry2say.

Channel 4 don't put up episodes up on youtube any more, this displeases me.

I liked Jamie with Louise... :frown:

Are they not on Channel 4/e4 website?
Huh the return of Caggie next week?!
Cheska: "Maybe I should just turn the blind eye..."

ehm it's nothing for you to 'ignore', it was none of her business to begin with. I'm glad she cried in the end, hopefully she is suffering.

to be fair if i found out my close friend was going out with someone who messed around their last boyfriend and was lying about being in a relationship and how long ago they split etc. i would smell something fishy and at least tell them about it. i wouldn't pull a cheska stunt though.
i find kimberly very fake and annoying, she seems to be trying to shift all the blame onto cheska, she seems to be the one with the problem to be honest.
to be fair if i found out my close friend was going out with someone who messed around their last boyfriend and was lying about being in a relationship and how long ago they split etc. i would smell something fishy and at least tell them about it. i wouldn't pull a cheska stunt though.

She doesn't know Kimberly, so she does not know the truth. If she was worried, she should have gone to Kimberly one on one, ask her about it and encourage her to talk to Richard IF there was something wrong. She should not have invited her ex to the party, and at the very least she should have let it go by now instead of making the Italy holiday miserable. It's obvious that she's jealous, but she needs to find a way to keep it to herself.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest