The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aconcernedparent
She doesn't know Kimberly, so she does not know the truth. If she was worried, she should have gone to Kimberly one on one, ask her about it and encourage her to talk to Richard IF there was something wrong. She should not have invited her ex to the party, and at the very least she should have let it go by now instead of making the Italy holiday miserable. It's obvious that she's jealous, but she needs to find a way to keep it to herself.

nope i would go to my friend and tell them and leave it up to them if they want to know more, i would advise them to obviously just bring it up casually like "i heard this blahabalauhf" but really i would probably advise them to leave it and not mention it unless they really want to or until the relatioship is more serious... but just tread carefully in case.

i know she shouldn't have invited the ex to the party which is why i said i wouldn't do a cheska, but at the same time i don't think it's as bad as kimberly is making out... plus i think it's mainly kimberly making the holiday miserable she is really weird what was that kissing about really that was plain rude...
Original post by Bellissima
nope i would go to my friend and tell them and leave it up to them if they want to know more, i would advise them to obviously just bring it up casually like "i heard this blahabalauhf" but really i would probably advise them to leave it and not mention it unless they really want to or until the relatioship is more serious... but just tread carefully in case.

i know she shouldn't have invited the ex to the party which is why i said i wouldn't do a cheska, but at the same time i don't think it's as bad as kimberly is making out... plus i think it's mainly kimberly making the holiday miserable she is really weird what was that kissing about really that was plain rude...

It was meant to be Kimberly and Richard's romantic holiday. Stupid Ollie invited everybody along, which was unnecessary. Kimberly obviously wanted to show Cheska that Richard fortunately don't listen to her bull****. The main reason Cheska is pissed by Kimberly and Richard kissing is that she's jealous and wants Richard. Nobody is stopping her from drinking and having fun with the rest of the guests. I'm glad Richard really stands up to Cheska though, not long until she is left alone as people see how gossip-dependent she is. She never talks about anything other than other people.
Original post by thehaberprocess
Every time Cheska talks, it's as if she has a blocked nose.

It's that magic lidocaine/baby laxative/glucose/crushed caffeine tablet mix that costs Β£90 a gram that they all put up their hooters in clubs because they're sooooooo rock and roll.
Original post by Bellissima
i want francis so badly

Perhaps if you took up the violin?
What an awkward episode

LOL at Jamie's version of tai chi when he slapped Francis
lol Francis is making me laugh this episode "TUNE TUNE" to classical music >.<
Why would Binky invite Gabby and expect her to say no, of course she was going to go.
I find it funny that they all happen to be free during that time, not like they don't have jobs or anything.
Cheska always causes drama with everyone and it's mainly because she gets involved in everyone else's business. First Oliie and Gabby then Rosie,Millie, Hugo thing which was still a bit random, now the Kimberly and Richard thing.
Was I the only one thinking when Jamie Proudlock and Francis called themselves 3 little bears the gay guys on BGT came into their mind.
Glad Jamie is moving in with Proudlock and not Spencer.
Spencer is a douche with a capital D
Aww Jamie and Binky should be a couple and have blonde dizzy babies :woo:

On live in Chelsea Cheska keeps saying she doesn't like Richard yet her jealously towards Kimberly and Richards relationship seeps through her pores. Who acts that way if they didn't like someone, at least she should say during that time she did like him but not now since the filming is done in advance 4 weeks ago.
if anyone should be bothered about them should be Binky but she's really relaxed about it that's why I like her so much.

Caggie sort of back next episode, even when she's not in the show any more Spencer is still chasing after her lol at Louise's face.
They really do pump out some ***t these days...
(edited 11 years ago)
Francis has the right idea with the posh cultured tottie.

Interesting to see Jamie going from being ultimately cheerful and positive to looking like he's on the verge of a depressive paranoid episode. Just shows how easily things can turn around.

Louise has a big shock coming up when Spencer starts flirting around with other women and she realises she's split the group up etc. etc.

Cheska - Again, paranoid episode. She's lost her mind for a while now. Is it something in the water? My god that girl's got herself into a mess.

Spencer and Louise - probably unaware of what's going on with Jamie due to their combined IQ of 1.

Finally - Richard and Kimberly. I'll stick my neck out here and say I disagree with what most of you are saying. All I see is two harmless, nice people trying to go about their business with dignity and getting the trolls interfering at every step. I think they both conduct themselves with restraint and maturity wherever possible considering the circumstances.
Kimberly - all I see is a very nice girl being shot down from all sides. And dealing with the situation with I must say a fairly admirable amount of dignity. I'll have my money on she's genuine. It's just she seems weird because she's not a troublemaker like the others, hence arousing suspicion around her. The girl deserves a break IMHO.

Ollie - a shame he's such an attention seeker and a slight meddler, he seems like a genuinely nice English eccentric. Along with Mark Francis. Ollie should just chill out a bit and he'd be alright. I did laugh when he said that thing about "night tremors" to Gabriella.

I think all this episode proved in a lot of ways was that money can't buy you class, dignity, honour, or culture. Look at Proudlock and Jamie's behaviour at the violin recital and Tai Chi class. And they didn't realise that the attractive tottie are all at violin recitals? And they've had how many years to figure this out?

Oh yeah nearly forgot - nice headlights, Binky! (When they were at dinner).
Original post by 2468_James_Maaay
They really do pump out some s**t these days...

You'll be saying that in ten years as well...:tongue:
I don't really know what to think of Louise and spencer as one minute they look very much in love but they're both idiots in Louise ditching Jamie for spencer who just gets around with any girl possible..

Spoiler

Original post by shorttstuff
I don't really know what to think of Louise and spencer

Bah. They're just a normal infatuation. The kind that you work out of your system in a few months and then suddenly realise you're with the wrong person. Yeah, I'd have my money on them breaking up.

Richard and Kimberly and Hugo and whatsherface seem like more 3 dimensional couples.
Original post by shorttstuff
I don't really know what to think of Louise and spencer as one minute they look very much in love but they're both idiots in Louise ditching Jamie for spencer who just gets around with any girl possible..

Spoiler

Harry Maxwell knows Spencer?
Cheska needs a good slap. I don't really have time for any of the girls on MIC anymore, they seem to take bitchiness to the extreme.
Original post by frankieboy

Finally - Richard and Kimberly. I'll stick my neck out here and say I disagree with what most of you are saying. All I see is two harmless, nice people trying to go about their business with dignity and getting the trolls interfering at every step. I think they both conduct themselves with restraint and maturity wherever possible considering the circumstances.
Kimberly - all I see is a very nice girl being shot down from all sides. And dealing with the situation with I must say a fairly admirable amount of dignity. I'll have my money on she's genuine. It's just she seems weird because she's not a troublemaker like the others, hence arousing suspicion around her. The girl deserves a break IMHO.

I concur. I don't think Kim is fake, infact is is the most real as most of the others have some form of drama training. I just don't think she is comfortable in front of the camera or at improvision so her scenes come across very staged and fake.
I do like her and Richard together. I think after Mark Francis, they have the most class and decorum esp Richard. Very admirable of him to stand beside Kim in the face of the gang-up at the party with that ****sta Diego and meddler Cheska. Though I wish he had been firmer and not invited the extras to Italy, they have plenty of time in London to make up. But it is a reality show and the drama is needed.

& so what if Kimberely went on dates... she was in a transitional period in her relationship and couldn't possibly have been living with Diego until just 2-3wks, I doubt they were filming her in his house when she was making those 'dates'.???? IMO they were just friendly meetups, Jamie excused himself halfway thru his to be with Louise.

Cheska is seething with jealousy, regardless of the crap she says. She hoped Richard would dump Kimberly after exposing her but it just brought them closer.
well spencer just tweeted that he WILL be going on the bachelor in cannes... while louise effectively tweeted spencer will never dump her...
strange...
You do realise this is all fake guys? My friends been on it multiple times and said it takes ages to shoot one scene. Kimberly is the worst actor out of the lot!
Kimberly's voice goes through me. Stop pretending to be so sweet!!

Nicole Elizabeth <3
Undergrad Photography Student
Why does everyone feel the need to tell us its fake. We're not stupid. Do you go round telling people soaps are fake? Dumbass.
it takes bleeding ages and ages to shoot... in ep 5 (i think), spencer is chatting to hugo in a pub, it looks like he's just shaved...(then an intermediate scene, then back to the pub), Spencer goes to the bar to order a drink, makes a fonecall and he has a week's worth of stubble. Ha
Reply 1658
I don't think it's 100% fake but obviously setting up the situations they're in is the fake part.

Anyway I think Kimberley is the fakest person in the show. She stands there and bats her eyelids and forces her smile. Bad, bad actress whether you take that as the show is all actors or generally in life.
Original post by Serentonin
Why does everyone feel the need to tell us its fake. We're not stupid. Do you go round telling people soaps are fake? Dumbass.

Oh i don't know maybe the fact that the show try to make out it's real with only a small amount made for entertainment. Or the fact that death threats were sent to Louise when she 'apparently' slept with Spencer. They actually had to spell it out on twitter explaining that the whole saga isn't actually real.

Also how can you compare Made in Chelsea to soaps on any scale you 'dumbass'. Soaps never try to make out they're real while shows like TOWIE and Made in Chelsea do. TOWIE seems more realistic with people like Gemma actually getting extremely angry and you can tell. While in Made in Chelsea it's ridiculous as it's all so forced and obviously fake.

Quick Reply

Latest