The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahchan
disagree completely. I don't think Millie is the bad person here, it's really Rosie's rude attitude which causes her anger. Seems as though they made up though so fingers crossed its all good.

Do not like Gabriella she is false and so irritating. Urgh really dislike her. And kimberley has no substance, she's just polite and pretty.

this... but they haven't made up because rosie started posting bitchy comments on twitter because millie put up a pic of herself in a new swimsuit.
The problem with kimberly and richard is they are just so boring. I could never imagine Richard cracking a funny joke or telling a funny story, just treats his girls to lavish dates as he has nothing else to show.

I also hate it when they do all those couples parties with hugo and victoria and spencer and louise and all they do is sit and make out to show they're all couples. Gross really.
You know what I'm starting to lose interest in MIC bored of spencer,Louise,Jamie and Richard.i hate to admit it but I do love caggie....need her clothes!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1703
I want Jamie as my best friend.

PARDY TIME!
Original post by Bellissima
this... but they haven't made up because rosie started posting bitchy comments on twitter because millie put up a pic of herself in a new swimsuit.

Thats because they have to play up to their roles untill the episodes have been shown so they dont give anything away
Original post by KatnissEverdeen
I personally can not stand Kimberly, she was always 'too' perfect for that group

And kimberley has no substance, she's just polite and pretty.

Original post by tillytots
The problem with kimberly and richard is they are just so boring.

I dunno, is it just me, but it's kinda sad that's it come to the point where if people are polite, reserved and respectful, they get hated for it? I still don't actually see what Kimberly or Richard have done wrong? Based on what we see on the show, I'd be proud to have either of them as a friend.

Perhaps the point is that people think they don't make good television? I dunno - I think they give a refreshing change from the usual attention seeking sub intelligent pretentious antics of certain other members of the cast. Personally, when I get bored is when Millie, Rosie, Spencer, etc. start getting up to their peurile antics. That's what really bores me.

Richard and Kimberly? Boring? Maybe. But they're sweet, which makes a refreshing break in the program from all the clumsy and juvenile behaviour of some of the others. That's what really starts to get boring for me.
Original post by frankieboy
I dunno, is it just me, but it's kinda sad that's it come to the point where if people are polite, reserved and respectful, they get hated for it? I still don't actually see what Kimberly or Richard have done wrong? Based on what we see on the show, I'd be proud to have either of them as a friend.

Perhaps the point is that people think they don't make good television? I dunno - I think they give a refreshing change from the usual attention seeking sub intelligent pretentious antics of certain other members of the cast. Personally, when I get bored is when Millie, Rosie, Spencer, etc. start getting up to their peurile antics. That's what really bores me.

Richard and Kimberly? Boring? Maybe. But they're sweet, which makes a refreshing break in the program from all the clumsy and juvenile behaviour of some of the others. That's what really starts to get boring for me.

I was initially pretty sceptical of her. The whiter than white aura around her was a little too good to be true but since then I've warmed to her, especially after seeing how sincere she was about being faithful and how hurt she looked after Cheska attacked her. I'm inclined to agree with you, "boring" is actually not so boring!

Richard and Kimberley's relationship is an interesting take on the whole couple thing but they really aren't a couple fit for tv. They seem kind of structured.. and just really strange. Maybe it is the entertainment aspect.. we need more entertainment and these guys don't make the cut unfortunately.

I mainly watch Made In Chelsea for the bitching and gossiping (which is funny).. who really wants to see toffs riding around in pricey cars and sipping champagne..? without the gossip and drama the show would be a drag.

Thank you for bringing this into my life :')
Richard and Kimberley's relationship is an interesting take on the whole couple thing but they really aren't a couple fit for tv. They seem kind of structured.. and just really strange. Maybe it is the entertainment aspect.. we need more entertainment and these guys don't make the cut unfortunately.

I mainly watch Made In Chelsea for the bitching and gossiping (which is funny).. who really wants to see toffs riding around in pricey cars and sipping champagne..? without the gossip and drama the show would be a drag.

That's probably what it is, I agree.
Original post by Viennaberry
Thank you for bringing this into my life :')

check out the stuff also on the same channel! Parallel universe is particularly laugh out loud, or as the urban youth abbreviate it, LOL.
Dear god, Caggie can bore off.
It's the same old, same old.
Reply 1713
Original post by Bellissima

oh, she's definitely loosing it :colone:
Still haven't seen this weeks episode... :cry:
Original post by Tokyoround
Still haven't seen this weeks episode... :cry:

Binky's boobs eagerly await you :smile:
Binky's boobs eagerly await you :smile:

Wait? is this in the recent episode? is it lots of cleavage? :colone:
Original post by tehFrance

Yes :sogood:
Original post by tehFrance

Well..... nah not really, just enough to see that she has a cracking pair of headlights. It's one of those kind of drapey dresses that shows a lot of side boob.
Cheskas really unreasonable... she holds grudges that aren't actually any of her business. She seems like she needs a good seeing to, that should clear her head. Shame she looks like a horse.

Quick Reply

Latest