The Student Room Group

How do I kiss my boyfriend's neck?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Drewski
Don't get me wrong... other things work a treat - just not that :p:

And since when did skiing = having a missus?! I missed that rule....!

It doesn't. Just equates to awesome. Awesome men tend to be taken in my experience. I'm pretty sure I apologised for the unfounded (though not completely illogical) assumption. See sometimes, my brain works a mile a minute and I end up skipping a few steps and coming up with an inconsistent conclusion. :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by biggingercnt
Oh gosh... That...
You know what's really nice? Open mouthed (only just), a tiny bit of a bite and a tiny little suck. Oh, and breathe out through your nose (Very gently, mind) :biggrin:

That would make me die.

That turned me on. :colone:
Reply 22
Original post by krish.x
It doesn't. Just equates to awesome. Awesome men tend to be taken in my experience. I'm pretty sure I apologised for the unfounded (though not completely illogical) assumption. See sometimes, my brain works a mile a minute and I end up skipping a few steps and coming up with an inconsistent conclusion. :tongue:

Well, trust me, this one isn't awesome and is definitely not taken. So there's noone to experiment the neck kissing with :p: I'm just going by previous experience. For girls = yes. For me = no.
Reply 23
Original post by Drewski
Well, trust me, this one isn't awesome and is definitely not taken. So there's noone to experiment the neck kissing with :p: I'm just going by previous experience. For girls = yes. For me = no.

Maybe you're just too awesome for any girl? :wink:
Though why the 'I not awesome' comment? Please don't be compliment fishing on the internet :tongue:
Also I'm thinking we have completely derailed this thread. :mmm:

Most guys I know think a girl kissing their neck and chest when done properly (which is apparently rare in and of itself) is one of the hottest things ever though. A part of me really hopes you just haven't met someone that can do it right and at some point will :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by krish.x
Maybe you're just too awesome for any girl? :wink:
Though why the 'I not awesome' comment? Please don't be compliment fishing on the internet :tongue:
Also I'm thinking we have completely derailed this thread. :mmm:

You truly are a master in the art of subtlety!

...Just thought I'd throw that out there from my lurker chair.
He'll be more grateful if you perform oral on him tbh
Reply 26
Original post by Zaf47
You truly are a master in the art of subtlety!

...Just thought I'd throw that out there from my lurker chair.

:redface: Whatever do you mean? :angel:
Listen to him, his breathing, and notice his body movements when you're kissing his neck. It's not difficult to work out what he likes when a girl pays attention.
Original post by krish.x
Really? Then she be doing it wrong. Man is a selfish creature. Tis why capitalism prevails :wink:

Haha kidding, fair enough. I do know what you mean about the doing to getting though (:

And n'aww sorry I assumed, but you ski and everything!!:tongue:

Awesome pics by the by. (Yes I totally just stalked your profile - No shame, me).

slut

Did it work?
Reply 30
Original post by S_123
Wow I feel like I'm missing out :hmmm:

:console:
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
slut

Wow. Seriously? If you're going to insult a person you don't even know, have the guts to do it without going anon for a start... and actually explain the basis to that remark?!
Ahhh reading this thread had made me miss neck kisses so much :frown:

But OP if the whole neck thing doesn't work out, try ear lobes I know my ex LOVED that, might work for your guy too :smile:
Start low down, near the collarbone, then softly trace kisses all the way up his neck to his jaw, then go back down to near the collarbone and in one slow motion, lick all the way up to his jaw. Judging from the reaction I got to this, it's a pretty good method :p:
Reply 34
Original post by Sazzy890
That turned me on. :colone:

Original post by rawwwwr!
Oh myyyyy that was described so perfectly :sogood:

My writing aims to please... :angel:
Original post by S_123
Wow I feel like I'm missing out :hmmm:

awww /pat

/bite :colone: :sexface:

Nibbling a girls neck and feeling her up makes her go bonkers.
Reply 36
Oh man this is all I want now. Damn you.
Reply 37
Neck kisses are such a turn on and so is going up and down his neck and on his ear as weird as it sounds gives them goos bumps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending