The Student Room Group

Will Student Finance payments be early or late this week?

So as you all know, due to the wedding 29th has been declared a bank holiday, so banks are not operating.

And this conflicts with our 2011 student finance payment, which was to go in on Friday.

So my question is, will it be paid Thursday instead? Or will the bank-holiday make no difference, or will it be not until Monday?

Cheers

if this has been asked/answers, just direct me and tell me to search properly! XD I couldnt find it anywhere.
Original post by viion
So as you all know, due to the wedding 29th has been declared a bank holiday, so banks are not operating.

And this conflicts with our 2011 student finance payment, which was to go in on Friday.

So my question is, will it be paid Thursday instead? Or will the bank-holiday make no difference, or will it be not until Monday?

Cheers

if this has been asked/answers, just direct me and tell me to search properly! XD I couldnt find it anywhere.

Assume it's going to come late (let's face it, it probably will) and then you won't be disappointed if it doesn't go in on Thursday.
Could still go in....my bank seems to operate payments on bank holidays?
Reply 3
Original post by viion

Cheers

Mine was originally due in on the 29th then changed to 28th on the website. It was submitted this am so hopefully it will be there 4 thurs
Mine's not due until the 9/5 :frown:
Reply 5
Some banks are actually open. It's a public holiday.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
I already got my third payment weeks ago :dontknow:
That combined with a scholarship has meant that I've been putting off my payment for accommodation for quite a while now as my balance has never been this good!
Mine and my partner's loan is showing as submitted but the grants are still showing as prepared.
Reply 8
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Assume it's going to come late (let's face it, it probably will) and then you won't be disappointed if it doesn't go in on Thursday.

Haha, i was so thinking along the lines of this "Its Student Finance, so it will most likely be delayed until time ends"

Mine still says 29/04/2011 even though I know many people who said theirs have updated to 28th.
Original post by viion
Haha, i was so thinking along the lines of this "Its Student Finance, so it will most likely be delayed until time ends"

Mine still says 29/04/2011 even though I know many people who said theirs have updated to 28th.

Mine's supposed to go in on 2nd May (the May Day bank holiday), so that means a delay aswell!
my was suppose to come in on 5th april...and it's still not here :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by lazytomato

Oh man dont say that!!! ><
Original post by lazytomato

That's not going to be an issue like the Ops that'll be something else!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending