The Student Room Group

Wich is the most 'rah' uni?

Scroll to see replies

The one with the most lions. They all go 'rah!'
Reply 21
Original post by kerily
I know someone who's going there and keeps going on about how fabulous she is for 'getting into Oxford' :awesome:

Ha, that's the same with the people I know!
They just see Oxford and jump straight at it. I'm sure if Anglia Ruskin University had Cambridge in the name somewhere it would be equally as rah-ified.
The University of GaGa.
Original post by Sephiroth
The University of GaGa.

lol
Original post by SchadenfreudeDude
I've heard that Oxford Brookes is quite 'rah'.

Oxford Brookes has one of the highest state school intakes, I suggest you heard wrong.
Reply 25
Female rahs are lovely!
Original post by Thomas2
Female rahs are lovely!

Maybe to look at, but believe me, hang around them long enough and they'll drive you mental.
Original post by Chucklefiend
Oxford Brookes has one of the highest state school intakes, I suggest you heard wrong.

Fair enough. I've not attended the university so I have no way of assessing its 'rah-ness'. :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Chucklefiend
Maybe to look at, but believe me, hang around them long enough and they'll drive you mental.

Not all of them ... some are really nice.
Reply 29
Birmingham City Uni. Is quite 'rah', though I'm not sure in the way you mean.
Hey, I'm headed to Durham, and I'm not a rah. >.< Also I'm not an Oxbridge reject.

I'm not going to deny that there are rah's there though :tongue: But you certainly won't get in if you're thick!
Reply 31
Most students at top unis fit the bill, I'm not sure why it's such a negative stereotype. I've never met someone who's snobby or nasty though so I assume it's very rare that anyone is like that. But most people you talk to will have taken gap years to exotic places, be sanctimoniously left-wing and have that festival-boho-chic look.
Reply 32
My god if I see this thread ever again I swear I'll implode, do people never get bored of such ridiculous and pointless threads? I mean seriously, who cares.
Reply 33
Original post by Thomas2
Not all of them ... some are really nice.

Category error!
Why does it even matter? :facepalm2:
Exeter.

Source: TSR
i heard oxford brookes too. and RVC.
Reply 37
Reading is pretty rah. I was surprised when I went there to see mates. In their hall it even said 'i chundered everywah' in a toilet cubicle!
Reply 38
From what I've heard off people I know, I would say Durham or Bristol/Exeter. Those tend to be the top choices for Oxbridge rejects.
REGENTS college !!!!!!!!!!!!!
european business school
regents business school

this college is ridiculously posh! "rolling in my bentley babe"
most of students are from extreamly rich family

go to college with "vertu" mobile phone and drive thier ferrari around ....!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending