The Student Room Group

FP1 June 11 Edexcel - Paper and Model answers in the FIRST post.

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4
Great resources!!! Sud strt papers for fp1 in 2-3 days....and i need to buy the calculator :colone:
Thank you soo much! This is soo useful, FP2 would be mega useful aswell, as I can only get June 10, and June 09 :'(
Reply 7
Original post by Arsey
those are the only actual papers for new spec FP2, there is no Jan entry for FP2.

I have just done the model answers for the mock paper, will upload tomorrow if I have chance.

i've seen/heard that there is also a sample paper, practice papers and a large booklet containing questions from old syllabus / (P4/5/6) Perhaps you have access to that? (Edexcel emporium)
Original post by TomSouthwell
Thank you soo much! This is soo useful, FP2 would be mega useful aswell, as I can only get June 10, and June 09 :'(

thats the only 2 papers available for the new spec i beleive
Reply 10
Original post by Arsey
Yeah I have a specimen, mock and some practice papers. How do you know about the Emporium?

i've been told by my teacher that's the only place where you can get cut down word documents of exams (rahter than the booklets)
Reply 12
Original post by Arsey
FP2 New spec

Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
thats the only 2 papers available for the new spec i beleive

Hi, I just started revising FP2 and did June 09. In question 6b) why is the outside area shaded in the mark scheme?? someone explain please

Thanks!!
Reply 13
hi i was wondering if theres an fp2 or s3 threads like these?? thank you :smile:
Original post by Arsey
FP2 New spec

Thank you soo much, I found some Solomon Series papers, P4,P5 what are they?
Reply 16
don't forget there is a paper in the text book too
Reply 17

where did you get the june 2010 mark scheme?
Reply 18
I thought I'd just revive this thread since it's gotten pushed down quite a lot! I've finally done my first FP1 past paper, going well so far. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Arsey
I have deleted the Jan 11 solutions thanks to Copyright*** aka ......? as I included the question in the model answer; I will do them again when I have chance.

do you know who he actually is? :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending