The Student Room Group

FP1 June 11 Edexcel - Paper and Model answers in the FIRST post.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arsey
x

Would it be possible for you to make a thread like this on Edexcel FP3 please (the exam's on the 23rd)? FP1-2 have been really useful so far for our class.
Original post by Stickman
I think it was easier than expected. Predicting highish grade boundaries 75 for 100, 70 for 90 and so on, but that's just my view. Arsey will be able to tell more accurately.

i found it hard. if those are the boundaries i'm screwed.
Original post by 0beany0
i found it hard. if those are the boundaries i'm screwed.

Idk I'm probably wrong. It's difficult to make any predictions cos as arsey said there aren't any January papers.

But dw you've probably done better than you think :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stickman
Idk I'm probably wrong. It's difficult to make any predictions cos as arsey said there aren't any January papers.

But dw you've probably done better than you think :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

i hope! it's just one of those you never know until results, i just hate the uneasy feeling of not knowing how you've done!
Original post by 0beany0
i hope! it's just one of those you never know until results, i just hate the uneasy feeling of not knowing how you've done!

Yeah I know what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 465
Anyone know anything about an unofficial mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by p.khan
Anyone know anything about an unofficial mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^^^^^^^
arsey yet to make one :0
will Arsey be doing model answers for FP1?\

thought it was an alright exam, matrices question caught me out but ah well. rest of it went fine.
Reply 468
they are done and are up
Reply 469
Can't see them yet (but don't plan on checking them anyway). What's the general consensus upon the relative difficulty of the exam?
Any advice on how to do the induction questions on divisibility? They just seem impossible at times, and it seems as though you need a bit of luck most the time to get them right. Is there a set thing to look out for?

Quick Reply