The Student Room Group

Found a used sanitary towel!

Scroll to see replies

Ew.
Original post by NerdBoy2
I was in the park, where they have those toilets where both men and women can use them one at a time.

I did not notice who was in before me, but when I went in for a wee wee, then went to wash my hands, I saw a used blood stained sanitary towel in the sink:angry:
It made me sick! and I quickly ran out.
Thank God I was a bit drunk and a bit nub, otherwise, the experience would have been worse!

Why do some women behave like such animals!

People usually say stereotypical things such as men are more dirty, but I think women are just as bad or worse, but women do dirty things in a sneaky way.
So many women say ewwww about picking ones nose, but I can bet that 95% of them, sit there picking their noses, yes including the ones who are reading this post now.

That's disgusting! A similar thing happened in college to me a couple of days ago in the ladies toilets, there was a towel full of blood and a load of pubes on the toilet seat :yucky: Needless to say I decided against being in the same room and quickly left and waited until I got home. Girls can be disgusting too, not just men.
Reply 22
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
That's disgusting! A similar thing happened in college to me a couple of days ago in the ladies toilets, there was a towel full of blood and a load of pubes on the toilet seat :yucky: Needless to say I decided against being in the same room and quickly left and waited until I got home. Girls can be disgusting too, not just men.

You beaten my story with the pubes bit:s-smilie:
That's sick, that's like the icing on the cake

Quick Reply

Latest