The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Fashion Buying Management current students

hey guys!

I'll be studying Fashion Buying Management from september but i'll be entering the 2nd year. Would like to know if there is anybody here who is currently at first year of this course... would love to get to know smb :smile:
Reply 1
Um.. im not studying this course, but im just curious and intrigued about it. What does it involve? And where do you intend to study at?

just wondering..
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
hi!

I'm intending to study it at University of Westminster.

I think it would be easier if you checked the course info on the webpage. The program prepares yourself for a career in retail industry and therefore it involves wide range of subjects- many fashion related ones like trend forecasting, visual merchandising, textile knowledge etc. as well as business subjects like marketing, accounting, law and other things.

So far, I have been studying fashion buying in Denmark, but next year I'm transfering to westminster, so i'm also eager to see what the program will be like and how it will differ from the one i'm taking now. :smile:
Reply 3
wow cool. Im realling into fashion and business marketing. So this course sounds great.
Im sure you'll definately have fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending