The Student Room Group

Strathclyde university

Hello,
I have heard back form Strathclyde and Glasgow universities.I applied to history course in Strathlyde and archeaology course in Glasgow.But im not sure what university to choose,I have heard that Gasgow is a good university but I don't know anything about Strathclyde,could someone tell me a little bit about the university and if it is a good decision to study history there because I've heard the university is better known for economic studies.
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Glasgow in general seems to be the better, or rather more respected uni over all, but strathclyde certainly beats glasgow in a good few subjects. And it has become quite a renowned university these days. Although i'm not too sure which is a better degree to have. I think that's what you should decide upon which degree will benefit you more (ceteris paribus). Either way both are a good choice.
Reply 2
But is it good enough to study history there?
I'm concerned about the quality of the courses.If I want to study history I need to choose the University that will provide me with a lot of theory and practise.

Quick Reply

Latest