The Student Room Group

what does the health test entail?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by xlizx
Dont worry my brain is filled with nursing too.
Im studing adult nursing and have a conditonal place at hertfordshire and cant wait, have you chosen a uni yet?

Ah cool - I'm going in for adult nursing too! Not chosen exactly but whittled down to Liverpool John Moores, Manchester Met, and Leeds Met! I'm doing my tour of open days at the moment - so hopefully I'll soon no! How are you feeling about starting your course?
Reply 21
Original post by lacelicker
Ah cool - I'm going in for adult nursing too! Not chosen exactly but whittled down to Liverpool John Moores, Manchester Met, and Leeds Met! I'm doing my tour of open days at the moment - so hopefully I'll soon no! How are you feeling about starting your course?

Im really excited about it but a little nervous as im moving there and don't really know the area ive only been there once for the interview
Reply 22
Original post by xlizx
Im really excited about it but a little nervous as im moving there and don't really know the area ive only been there once for the interview

I'm really exited too! Even though it's about 18 months away and I have no idea where I'm going!

I'm terrified though, that I won't cope, or understand, and I'm moving away too, all the way up North from Cardiff, it's a fair schlep!

Do you know what field you want to end up working in? I'm into A&E!
Reply 23
Original post by lacelicker
I'm really exited too! Even though it's about 18 months away and I have no idea where I'm going!

I'm terrified though, that I won't cope, or understand, and I'm moving away too, all the way up North from Cardiff, it's a fair schlep!

Do you know what field you want to end up working in? I'm into A&E!

Im only moving about an hour away and it still feels like im moving really far, im thinking about community nursing but after placement it may completely change so im keeping an open mind
Reply 24
Original post by xlizx
Im only moving about an hour away and it still feels like im moving really far, im thinking about community nursing but after placement it may completely change so im keeping an open mind

I was going to stay closer to home, but that would mean Bristol or Swansea - and neither of them really appealed to me, so I'm going all out to get away, my Mum's already complaining that it'll be a pain to get to for visits :P

I'm really looking forward to placements - and the chance to try different branches and fields!! But in the mean time I have my A levels to get through!

Quick Reply

Latest