The Student Room Group

Aqa biol 5

hey guys :smile:
i was wondering whether anyone has any revision material for the AQA Biol 5 exam on the 22nd June. I managed to get some great questions for Biol 4 in January from a college called sir george monoux sixth form college and was wonering whether you had the same for this module? thankss x
Reply 1
Original post by baloon25
i was wondering whether anyone has any revision material for the AQA Biol 5 exam on the 22nd June. I managed to get some great questions for Biol 4 in January from a college called sir george monoux sixth form college and was wonering whether you had the same for this module? thankss x

hey
i don't have any differeny question on BIOL5 to whats in the book but it would be great if you could post those questions for BIOL4 as i am doing that exam in june.
thanks
Reply 2
Original post by baloon25

hey please could you post the biol4 questions , im really struggling with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending