The Student Room Group

The essay question :S (AQA Biology Unit 5)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Please could you send me the booklet too.
Many thanks :smile:
Original post by killer_1993
can u please send me that booklet if possible?

me too please xxx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 22
Me too! thankyou so much xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Sarah786

ah your welcome... I hope it helps :-)

HI,
could you please send it to me....much appreciated
does anyone have a clue where i can get good Aqa unit 5 notes
Reply 24

hi, please can you inbox me the booklet too, it would be a great help, thanks. B-)
hey, can u please send it to me as well thanks a lot!
Reply 26
hi can you send it to me too please, thank you!
Reply 27

I have an excellent BIO5 essay booklet which my teacher provided me with.. if anybody wants me to send it them just inbox me and i will do so....

Hi, Sarah. Could u pls inbox me the essay booklet? I hv no idea wat to write for the essay. I would really appreciate if u could send me a copy. Thanks a lot.
Reply 28
I have an excellent BIO5 essay booklet which my teacher provided me with.. if anybody wants me to send it them just inbox me and i will do so....

hi sarah!

you probably know what i'm going to say..

could you please send me a copy too?

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 29

and me please :smile: really appreciate it
Reply 30
If it's not too late would you mind sending me the booklet too? Thanks so much :smile: :smile: x
Could I please have a copy of your booklet too? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 32
omggg sarahh please could you send me a copy tooo? :wink:
i have some coool unit5 notes if you want to trade :biggrin:
Reply 33

please send to me as well, really struggle with easy questions..:smile:
Reply 34
ah your welcome... I hope it helps :-)

Could I have a copy of the booklet too please? :colondollar:
Reply 35

Hi sarah,
Can you please send me a copy of that essay booklet.

Thanks

I'd be really greateful if you could send me the booklet please. I really need help :| thank you! x
Reply 37

If I could get a copy of your booklet I'd appriciate it.
She hasnt been online for ages !
Reply 39
We got given a break down of where you score your marks on the essay. I think you get 3 marks for relevance, 3 marks for breadth of knowledge, 3 marks for quality of written communication and up to 16 marks for Scientific content.
If the essay is good, you get an automatic 12 marks (8 for medium and 4 for poor). [also, they can award intermediate marks]. Then if you make significant reference to material beyond that required at a level you can get up to 4 extra marks. then you get the marks for breadth, and quality of written communication. Then you get given the 3 marks for relevance but marks are deducted for each significantly irrelevant comment.
Its advised that you spend 35-40 minutes on your essay including a 5 minute plan. The plan is important as not only does it help structure the essay but the examiner is also allowed to look at your plan and include that in your marking (if for example you ran out of time).
So overall it is out of 25
I hope this is helpful/not too confusing! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending