The Student Room Group

The essay question :S (AQA Biology Unit 5)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi there,
Can you send me a copy of the booklet for the biology essay?
Thankyou
Reply 81
please could you send me the booklet would appreciate it reli need the help
Reply 82
Original post by Sarah786
I have an excellent BIO5 essay booklet which my teacher provided me with.. if anybody wants me to send it them just inbox me and i will do so....

Hi, Im sitting my A2 biology exams this year and im really worried for thie biol5 essay!!
Have you still got this booklet to help? Is it possible for you to send it to me?
I would be so grateful!! :smile::smile:
I have an excellent BIO5 essay booklet which my teacher provided me with.. if anybody wants me to send it them just inbox me and i will do so....

Hi there,

Would i be able to see a copy of this booklet? Or am i a few years too late?
Anyone know when the biol 5 june 14 past paper as mark scheme becomes available?

Hi I am sitting the unit 5 paper this year, if you still had the essay booklet could you please send me a copy. Thank you!

Can you send me those notes please?

Could I have this booklet please if you're still on here :smile:
Reply 88

Could you send me the essay booklet too please? :smile:
could you please send me the essay booklet as I'm really struggling with how to layout my essay. Thankyou.
Reply 90
hi, this would be amazing!
Reply 91
hey, would it be possible to get your biol5 essay question booklet? thank you
Reply 92
Her last activity was on the 05/05/2011 so it's unlikely she will come back online
If anyone has it could you upload it somewhere?
I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure lots of other people will too!
Thanks
-Adam

Hey, could you please send me a copy of this booklet?
Reply 94

please could you send the booklet to me? would really apreciate the extra help!
Reply 95

Hi Sarah, I'm so worried about the essay, could you possibly send me the booklet your teacher gave you? I'd be SO grateful!!! Thank you in advance xx
Reply 96

do you still have this essay booklet?? xxxx

please send it ASAP
thanks a lot
would really appreciate the essay booklet if anyone has it please!
Hope i'm not a few years too late
Thanks xx
Original post by rameenusman
would really appreciate the essay booklet if anyone has it please!
Hope i'm not a few years too late
Thanks xx

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=157340&d=1339779087.
This pdf has some completed essays.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending