The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just to say ohhhhh my head is killing after staying up all last night. I don't believe in it. Hull have insisted on placing exams and course work before christmas. It is absolutely dreadful with so little time to produce quality work.

Don't stay up all night, unless you have to. Then I spotted an extra 'the' in my essay which the law school kindly let me tip ex before handing in the essay.

I
Just to say ohhhhh my head is killing after staying up all last night. I don't believe in it. Hull have insisted on placing exams and course work before christmas. It is absolutely dreadful with so little time to produce quality work.

Don't stay up all night, unless you have to. Then I spotted an extra 'the' in my essay which the law school kindly let me tip ex before handing in the essay.

I
lawgrad
I give you two years to withdraw that statement. :smile: Jurisprudence is the most awful and tedious subject in the entire law degree course!

Jurisprudence is brilliant! Personally I'm enjoying it though the reading is alot for it. I don't know what its like at UCL, but at King's we have to read the original materials which tend to be quite long-winded. LSE have their own special juris textbook :frown:
lawgrad
I give you two years to withdraw that statement. :smile: Jurisprudence is the most awful and tedious subject in the entire law degree course!

Jurisprudence is brilliant! Personally I'm enjoying it though the reading is alot for it. I don't know what its like at UCL, but at King's we have to read the original materials which tend to be quite long-winded. LSE have their own special juris textbook :frown:
Reply 44
littlemonkey
Sorry if this may sound like a dumb question!! But I was wondering if it was true that law students spend whole nights studying (without sleeping) because alot of people say that this course is really hard and this is often what students do to achieve good grades.
Thanks

If you are an organised person then you shouldn't have to stay up all the night studying:smile:
Reply 45
littlemonkey
Sorry if this may sound like a dumb question!! But I was wondering if it was true that law students spend whole nights studying (without sleeping) because alot of people say that this course is really hard and this is often what students do to achieve good grades.
Thanks

If you are an organised person then you shouldn't have to stay up all the night studying:smile:
Reply 46
Poison Ivy

*has lost any organisation she once had in pre-christmas haze* :frown:
Reply 47
ciara
*has lost any organisation she once had in pre-christmas haze* :frown:

Well missy you need to pull yourself together and sort out your priorities if you really really really want to become a lawyer or get your degree even!
"Ba Humbug!"
Reply 49
missy_B19
I've not stayed up into ridiculous hours - (its my first yr) - if you can barely cope now, I'll doubt you will last, or achieve a good degree

I like a challenge. Ta.
littlemonkey
Thanks

The only all nighters Ive done have been at clubs and raves.

But then Im not the model student.. :P

--------------

MissBrightside
After only one term, I concur. This, however, is closely followed by the old 'Introduction to Law', now replaced by WLO (which I hear many a bad thing about!)

<inerts another bad thing about the most sh*tty of sh*t courses>

Latest

Trending

Trending