Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Wish it was 14th May. Obsessed about Episode 4. :teeth:

Is that the one with the kiss? :teeth:

Is Merlin worth getting into?

Yes, and series 1 is on iplayer at the moment
Reply 101
Original post by ??????????????????

Original post by ??????????????????
Amy is pregnant with River Song. River Song is the impossibel astronaught, thus Amy killed her own baby. River had stomach pains. Either too much stomach acid or is pregnant with Amy.

Creates paradox as Amy cannot kill River if she dies too.
Black hole created. Something happens.

EDIT: Seriously though, do the Silence just seem like Weeping Angels, just they don't eat time?

River cannot be pregnant with Amy because we've already met Amy's mother at the end of the last series.
Original post by Aula
River cannot be pregnant with Amy because we've already met Amy's mother at the end of the last series.

Or her adopted mother :holmes:
Reply 103
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Yup...but in general I hope you have a less chubby face than that...

Haha I am more dark and slim than like a potato carves with a spoon :gah:
Original post by Aula

It's a auton obviously! Fake mother. :P
Original post by Mess.
Haha I am more dark and slim than like a potato carves with a spoon :gah:

Pics pics pics pics pics
Reply 106

Pics pics pics pics pics

I would do if I had my laptop. But I can't upload on the frigging iPhone :colonhash:
If the doctor was 200 years older, does that mean we get at least 200 more seasons of Doctor Who? :awesome:
Reply 108
I'm just going for the theory that Rory and Amy need to learn how to use a condom myself :laugh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Bobifier
If the doctor was 200 years older, does that mean we get at least 200 more seasons of Doctor Who? :awesome:

A) The Doctor Lies.

B) We don't even know if that was definitely the Doctor.

3) Moffat Lies.

4... no D!) He's 907 in the present day - we haven't had 907 series now have we.

Epsilon) It's a series, not a season :smile:
Original post by LastLordofTime
4 and 11 - I can't wait for them <3

Oh yeah, and 11. The Moffat episodes will be exciting enough but 4 and 11 have the unique feel to them. Well, they sure as hell sound like they do. :teeth:

Original post by Aula
Is that the one with the kiss? :teeth:

That's the one with them on a bubble universe where the Doctor receives (supposedly) a distress call from another Time Lord and senses other Time Lords nearby. With Idris (who is speculated to be the physical manifestation of the Tardis). It's meant to be mad and magical. And something the hardcore fans will love. It's also the episode with the awesome dialogue and voice that says it's killed hundreds of Time Lords. And the regeneration or yellow ball of energy in 9th/10th's Tardis. Written by Neil Gaiman. All that awesomeness in one episode and we haven't even watched it.

And to answer your question, nope. The next episode has River Song, and the kiss in it. :yep:

Yes, and series 1 is on iplayer at the moment

Original post by rmhumphries
I would say so (Y)

And yes, yes it is. Although it got a bit silly in the most recent series... But it's still good in general.

Thanks, guys. Building up my watchlist.

LastLordofTime
Or if you want Merlin + Sex then go watch Camelot, which just started on Starz. I've only seen the first episode though, and there was no magic in it :|

Magic as in magic, or magic as in a special or unique feel to the show? That's the one that is starring Eva Green, isn't it?

You should check out Game of Thrones. :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 111

Oh yeah, and 11. The Moffat episodes will be exciting enough but 4 and 11 have the unique feel to them. Well, they sure as hell sound like they do. :teeth:

That's the one with them on a bubble universe where the Doctor recieves (supposedly) a distress call from another Time Lord and senses other Time Lords nearby. With Idris (who is speculated to be the physical manifestation of the Tardis). It's meant to be mad and magical. And something the hardcore fans will love. It's also the episode with the awesome dialogue and voice that says it's killed hundreds of Time Lords. And the regeneration or yellow ball of energy in 9th/10th's Tardis. Written by Neil Gaiman. All that awesomeness in one episode and we haven't even watched it.

And to answer your question, nope. The next episode has River Song, and the kiss in it. :yep:

Ooh, that episode! tbh I'm quite looking forwards to all of them :teeth:

Magic as in magic, or magic as in a special or unique feel to the show? That's the one that is starring Eva Green, isn't it?

Merlin has Magic magic, so I presume that's what he means.
Why did you guys have to discuss Merlin? I do not need anything more added to my already-too-long watchlist :huff:

I hope there aren't too many unanswered questions left after tomorrow's episode, but from the sounds of things there will be :sad:
Reply 113
New thread :teeth:
Original post by Bobifier

The Doctor lies. Rule 1. :pierre:

Original post by TheCrackInTime

Approved!

Spoiler

Mine was declined. You obviously got yours in just before. *sniff* Although more pressure on you to actually provide the album photos. :awesome:

I'm looking forward to 4, 7, 11 and 13.

I love my finale's as they are always epic.

I might go on a spoiler hunt tomorrow. Explore GB a bit.

Less than 24hours until DotM.

Spoiler

New footage for Dr Who and Torchwood

Sierra vs. Gwen. Gotta love it.

Bitch superceded me... :unimpressed:
(edited 12 years ago)
Loving the video LLoT posted. :rofl:

LastLordofTime
Loving the video LLoT posted. :rofl:

Indeed. I was searching for a short run down of the first episode to put in to the second episode thread, and that's what I found. I believe it's made by the same people who make the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged (and others) series.
Original post by Mess.
I would do if I had my laptop. But I can't upload on the frigging iPhone :colonhash:

Upload to facebook, link your fb photos (durh!)

Latest