Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by spacepirate-James

Original post by spacepirate-James
sad times :frown:

Incredibly sad times :sad: Amy Pond wet or in swimwear :coma:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

That spoiler. :shock: I really can't wait.
Which TARDIS is it in Ape's 3rd picture above? Is it 9's?
Reply 1283
ohh one thing I've never really understood why does the tardis change when the doctor does? does it regenerate to? but why would that happen at the exact same time as the doctor. does that mean that when he finally dies the tardis dies to?
Reply 1284

Original post by boba
ohh one thing I've never really understood why does the tardis change when the doctor does? does it regenerate to? but why would that happen at the exact same time as the doctor. does that mean that when he finally dies the tardis dies to?

It only happened with the last one because the Doctor regenerated inside the TARDIS so basically smashed it bits, so it had to 'regenerate' itself.

Otherwise it doesn't always happen.
Original post by Mess.
It only happened with the last one because the Doctor regenerated inside the TARDIS so basically smashed it bits, so it had to 'regenerate' itself.

Otherwise it doesn't always happen.

Well DT regenerated a bit more agressively as wasn't his and CE the same Tardis console room? CE regenereated inside the Tardis as well.

Of course, the Doctor can redecorate as DT tells Sarah-Jane in School Reunion.
Reply 1286
Original post by JWH

Has to be my favourite moment from the last series cracks me up every time I see it :laugh:

Mine's the river song/dalek mercy scene :mmm:

So excited for episodes 3 & 4 :puppyeyes: pirates are always good :pirate2: & episode 4 just sounds like it's going to be amazing not got a lot more to say really :colondollar:
Reply 1287
Original post by skipp
Mine's the river song/dalek mercy scene :mmm:

So excited for episodes 3 & 4 :puppyeyes: pirates are always good :pirate2: & episode 4 just sounds like it's going to be amazing not got a lot more to say really :colondollar:

I'm looking forward to seeing Amy in a pirate costume :ninja:
Look what I found on youtube.
Reply 1289
1:05 - 1:27

:rofl:

I loved that bit so wished it had been in the original episode :laugh:
Reply 1290
Loved it :biggrin:

I wish they would release the episodes in 'full' on the DVD. So it would have every decent deleted scene in. Episodes being about 1 hour long :coma:
Does anyone know of the extra scenes are on DVD?

I particularly the bit about the companions in this.

Original post by sleekchic
The new issue of DWM has a free poster of River and Rory.

*must resist the urge*

Never resist the urge to get DWM. :naughty:

They are, yes. They're called "Meanwhile in the TARDIS" and were produced specifically for the DVD/Blu ray box sets.
Reply 1294

Unbelieveable opening shot :coma: :dice: :sexface: :perv: :tong: :dice: :drool:
Reply 1295
The bit about the companions has been in a different scene before hasn't it? One that was actually aired?
MOAR is needed :teeth:
Look what I found on youtube.

She raised an interesting question. The lightbulb never needing changing.

I like the way that that ending ties directly in with the beginning of the TBB (Beast Below- Just realised there are two TBB's from the last series).

Spoiler

Spoiler

The whole episode has a great feel to it. And the dialogue in the trailer is awesome.

Fear me: I've killed hundreds of Time Lords
Fear me: I've killed them all.

Spoiler

That line was :drool: worthy.
Reply 1298

[*]Idris is said to be the physical manifestation of the TARDIS

So if TARDIS is time and relative dimension in space, what does IDRIS stand for? Surely it isn't just a pretty name?
Original post by birduk
So if TARDIS is time and relative dimension in space, what does IDRIS stand for? Surely it isn't just a pretty name?

This is actually a very good point...Don't know if we've discussed this possibility.

:holmes:

Latest

Trending

Trending