Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Graphics AQA coursework grade boundary

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know the coursework grade boundary for the new Graphics specification?

Thanks

I just got my coursework marked and i got 86/90
    Do you know what grade that is?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure that's A*

But anyway did your teachers give that to you in secret? My teacher for my AQA Graphics coursework says we aren't allowed to see them...?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Implo)
    Pretty sure that's A*

But anyway did your teachers give that to you in secret? My teacher for my AQA Graphics coursework says we aren't allowed to see them...?
    Exactly, our teacher said the same thing to us. It's annoying 'cos I really want to know. I think 'officially' you're not supposed to know, but eff that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Implo)
    Pretty sure that's A*

Nope, she told the whole class their grades after she mark them. The coursework is out of 90 right? What mark do you think is an A?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obscenedilemma)
    Exactly, our teacher said the same thing to us. It's annoying 'cos I really want to know. I think 'officially' you're not supposed to know, but eff that.
    Omg ikr. Plus I need to know to be able to judge how well I need to do exam -.-
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intellect212)
    Nope, she told the whole class their grades after she mark them. The coursework is out of 90 right? What mark do you think is an A?

Did you get a sheet which told you all the mark boundries and what you need to do to achieve them in each section? If so you could probably work it out from there
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Implo)
    Omg ikr. Plus I need to know to be able to judge how well I need to do exam -.-
    I am going to try and persuade my teacher to give the mark to me. I'll do it like after school, probably then he'll tell me what mark I got.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am going to try and persuade my teacher to give the mark to me. I'll do it like after school, probably then he'll tell me what mark I got.
    Hmm I might try that next lesson and see if she'll crack for me, good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Implo)
    Did you get a sheet which told you all the mark boundries and what you need to do to achieve them in each section? If so you could probably work it out from there
    Nope, she just got my AQA assessment form and filled it in with the mark and she told me to sign it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intellect212)
    Nope, she just got my AQA assessment form and filled it in with the mark and she told me to sign it
    Can anyone please help me?i got a B in the graphics c/w.What do i need to get in the exam to get an A grade overall.Btw my B was a strong B.help-highly appreciated.Thank you.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vamos talal)
    Can anyone please help me?i got a B in the graphics c/w.What do i need to get in the exam to get an A grade overall.Btw my B was a strong B.help-highly appreciated.Thank you.
    You need to be a few marks into an A* for the exam to get an A overall.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    My teacher told us ours about 2 weeks ago. I got 100% in it woo hoo!

To get an A it's 76, to get an A* it's 83/4
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallmeJoss)
    You need to be a few marks into an A* for the exam to get an A overall.
    Are you a 100% sure?and is there still a possibility of gettin an A* overall?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol I remember this exam. I got like a B on my exam but got like 100% on cw. Got an A overall
    for the exam just revise the content.

Also theres nothing wrong with a B, especially if it means a lot less work. It wont come back to bite you in the ass like a levels
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol I remember this exam. I got like a B on my exam but got like 100% on cw. Got an A overall
    for the exam just revise the content.

Also theres nothing wrong with a B, especially if it means a lot less work. It wont come back to bite you in the ass like a levels
    If i try and hopefully get an A* in the exam,can i end up with an A overall?thank you.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vamos talal)
    If i try and hopefully get an A* in the exam,can i end up with an A overall?thank you.
    I think it's a 60:40 split for the cw and exam respectively.

Yes is the answer
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a 60:40 split for the cw and exam respectively.

Yes is the answer
    Thank you!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 22, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.