The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
sorry to dissillusion you lot with my tale but i've just dropped out universiy - I really couldnt wait to go ever since i completed my gcses. I finally got all my offers in and was over the moon but into my 2nd semester i decided to drop out, it really isnt all that its cracked up to be. You have a hard time financing everthing, looking for a part time job is like looking for a needle in a hay stack and once you lot have spent your loans nobody can afford to go down the pub or clubbing anymore. Trust me you will miss your family no matter how much you hate them and if you get on well with them you feel even worse. As for people on your course, meeting like minded individuals like yourselves who enjoy studying the subject you doing isnt going to happen as you all have to admit you are there to experience uni life and not just getting a degree otherwise you would have gone to a local college to get your degree. It may well be a chance to get away and have chance to grow up but its tough you wont like the debt. I'm not a wimp because I dropped out its just that uni isnt for me, I didnt enjoy it, but im still going to get my degree from my local uni, uni of east anglia so I'm still going to be a grad with all the same opportunities as everyyone else that went to uni. Dont wanna cause a dispute bout this but i'd be interested what you all think to what i've said. you can send us an email to [email protected]
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
i can't wait for uni either. i love psychology and am looking forward to studying it in more depth as well as the usual studenty stuff of meeting more friends, joining loads of clubs of societies and generally having the time of my life :smile:

i can't wait to get out of this godforsaken place and get the hell on with my life :biggrin:
Reply 42
can i get to uni wit an AVCE? :confused: SUM1 REPLY BACK PLZ COZ IM IN MY 1ST YEAR OF AVCE BUSINESS AND I WAS WONDERING WOULD I B EXCEPTED ON A UNI COURSE WIT JUST AN AVCE :confused: :confused: :confused: ?????
Reply 43
Samara
can i get to uni wit an AVCE? :confused: SUM1 REPLY BACK PLZ COZ IM IN MY 1ST YEAR OF AVCE BUSINESS AND I WAS WONDERING WOULD I B EXCEPTED ON A UNI COURSE WIT JUST AN AVCE :confused: :confused: :confused: ?????

To a top uni no but to sum lesser unis yes
Reply 44
i cant wait... IM SOOO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE. THINK I MIGHT JUST LOSE CONTROL, I JUST CANT FIGHT IT!

Latest

Trending

Trending