The Student Room Group

Emma Watson : Bullied ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CB91
She's got millions in the bank, is adored by the media and is hot. What do they have? :mmm:

Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
there's no way she could have been bullied. she's a world famous actress who's beautiful and studies at an American university; this would probably strengthen her position because she'd be extremely popular. If anyone tried to bully her at Brown many people would have rallied to her defense in an instant; she's too popular to be bullied. If anything, maybe some mild teasing happened but that's not bullying.

These are probably the reasons she was bullied to be honest (if it's true) Jealousy drives people to do bad things :colone:
Emma Watson is gorgeous
If any guy bullied her they must have been gay and genuinely disliked her or were trying to get her attention.
Original post by ussumane
Its an Ivy league college, she is certanly not the richest student in the uni.

She'll be one of the richest though. And she's probably the most well known students there.
Original post by Profesh
I find it increasingly mystifying that people (particularly males over the age of eighteen) continue to insist on describing Emma Watson as 'beautiful': she has all the unadulterated sex-appeal of a female Justin Bieber. Then again, perhaps I'm just not young enough to appreciate the allure of a girl who hasn't visibly aged since her fifteenth birthday; give it another five years and I'm sure I'll toe the party line.

Couldn't have said it better myself. And Watson needs to grow her hair. At least the hair on her head.
Reply 45

:love:

Having seen more pictures of her with short hair she really needs to grow it again :lolwut:
Original post by Deshi

Having seen more pictures of her with short hair she really needs to grow it again :lolwut:

I agree with you :colondollar:

I could genuinely whack off to that picture.
Original post by Deshi

She might be growing her hair. :dontknow: That's her recent pic. :bigsmile:

Reply 48
she's so beautiful. amazing actress as well.
Reply 49
Original post by yoop040
she's so beautiful. amazing actress as well.

She looks like a boy with her small, unfeminine features and poor bone structure. And her acting range is limited to getting her bushy eyebrows to dance on her forehead.
Reply 50
Original post by Profesh
Frankly, I see a child playing 'dress-up'.

I see Peter Pan
Reply 51
Original post by Gryffindor
Emma Watson is gorgeous

Ahh but you're just biased since you're in Gryffindor :awesome:
Original post by CB91
She a decent enough actor to be fair. Daniel Radcliffe, however, is awful.

Radcliffe improved a lot after she did Equis or whatever play he was naked with a horse in, he will never be great but by far hes better than her who is so wooden and bad its painfull.

Grint is still and has been from the start the best of the three
Reply 53
Uni students make me laugh. Bunch of ****ing pussys the lot of them.
Original post by silverbolt
Radcliffe improved a lot after she did Equis or whatever play he was naked with a horse in, he will never be great but by far hes better than her who is so wooden and bad its painfull.

Grint is still and has been from the start the best of the three

Her eyebrows go abit crazy, but I think shes better than Radcliffe. :dontknow:

And yeah, Grint is by far the best of the three.
Original post by Fo-Shizzle
Ahh but you're just biased since you're in Gryffindor :awesome:

Yeah I guess :biggrin: But still... shes BEAUTIFUL
That's not really bullying imo, more like teasing.

My definition of being bullied is being constantly terrified about whether I was going to get beaten up that day, or whether people would nick my lunch or not, or everyone visibly avoid eye contact and move away as I walked down a corridor, or spit at me, or blow their nose on my P.E kit, or berate me for my appearance, to feel utterly rejected and alone.

So yeah, the rich bitch can **** off and stop whining for all I care.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest