The Student Room Group

Would you buy A grade Psychology revision notes and for how much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Air18
What topics and exam board are you doing?

im doing..
sleep/perception/eating behaviour
schizophrenia/addiction/research methods.
on AQA (A)

yourself?
Reply 21
Original post by Turnerf

Original post by Turnerf
im doing..
on AQA (A)

Hmm....well I've done eating behaviour, but haven't got any typed up notes on that one.

And I'm currently doing Schizophrenia and research methods...I haven't finished the notes on those 2, but I can try :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Air18
Hmm....well I've done eating behaviour, but haven't got any typed up notes on that one.

And I'm currently doing Schizophrenia and research methods...I haven't finished the notes on those 2, but I can try :smile:

Thanks lovee :smile:)
Reply 23
Original post by Turnerf
im doing..
on AQA (A)

yourself?

I posted my notes earlier for sleep / eating if you want:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=30962011&postcount=20
I wouldn't buy any notes....the point of notes is MAKING them (that's what seals it into your memory), not really reading them back. And other people's handwriting and style just wouldn't be right.
Reply 25
Original post by Marsha2112
I wouldn't buy any notes....the point of notes is MAKING them (that's what seals it into your memory), not really reading them back. And other people's handwriting and style just wouldn't be right.

Yeh anyone who studies psychology and thinks buying good notes will help clearly won't get an A.
Original post by Jacke02
Yeh anyone who studies psychology and thinks buying good notes will help clearly won't get an A.

I didn't say that, I just don't see why it would help.

If you want to read good, concise information for your course - buy a revision guide. If you need a way to memorise it better, write down the information yourself.
Reply 27
Original post by Marsha2112
I didn't say that, I just don't see why it would help.

If you want to read good, concise information for your course - buy a revision guide. If you need a way to memorise it better, write down the information yourself.

awesome
Reply 28
Original post by noodlzzz
i posted my notes earlier for sleep / eating if you want:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=30962011&postcount=20

i love you xxx
No, I'd never sell mine either. Making revision notes is good for the person writing them but might not be useful for others. It'd be unfair to charge someone for something that may not even help them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending