The Student Room Group
Reply 1
cutie_catty
I was getting worried bout the fact that i havent herd from cardiff yet and wondered hu had herd n when? also when did ya sent off ya application xxx

yup I've heard from them, about 2 weeks after i sent off my application, which was the 11th of nov i think- hav an interview in jan :smile: dw, i havent heard from 3 of my other unis yet, and nottingham has just sent me a questionnaire- which is annoying because my application cant b processed till i fill it out!! ahh
Reply 2
my ucas got processed on october 7th and i have an interview on wed
Reply 3
i snt my ucas of on the 4th of november, got a reply last saturday which was an interview :cool: in 25 jan....... but got 2 exams on the day. emailed them the day i got the letter, but no reply yet...and rang up but the geezer who i spoke 2 dosent deal wid admissions.
Reply 4
I sent my application in mid october and got an invitation to an interview tomorrow :rolleyes:
Reply 5
I sent my application in mid october and got an invitation to an interview tomorrow :rolleyes:
Why are you rolling your eyes?
It was so cute seeing all the interviewees all dressed up today sitting in the ref with their parents.
Reply 7
-Emmz-
Why are you rolling your eyes?
It was so cute seeing all the interviewees all dressed up today sitting in the ref with their parents.

yup... that was me
Reply 8
how was the interview?? hope it went well......

what sort of stuff did you get asked??

damn cardiff, bin a week and a half and they still aint replied to my email.
Who did you have for your interview? Hope it went well and you enjoyed yourself (well probably not in the interview but on the tour, WPSA talk etc :smile:)
Reply 10
i thought the interview went very well, well i got a good vibe about it. I got asked what my understanding of pharmacology was, what i felt my greatest personal achievements were, how drugs could get into the body other than orally and why oral doses might not be appropriate. i was expecting a lot more stress as I've been prepping for the medicine interviews... that i .. uh... haven't got yet. overall i really liked it. the sixth form liason officer was quite cute.
Reply 11
dr2be
I got asked what my understanding of pharmacology was, QUOTE]

why pharmacology???? is it not pharmacy???????? :confused:

how long did the interview last for?
Reply 12
i know i was wondering that myself! i said it was the creation of drugs and their effect on the body , and he was like it's the second part. it's only my insurance course, but i'd like to still get in!

Latest

Trending

Trending