Websites you used to go on when you were younger

Scroll to see replies

Neopets
MSN Groups
CBBC
Piczo
Hotmail
Reply 121
Those MSN profile pages and then Myspace.
Reply 122
Habbo, bebo, neopets (just found my account, i have a 2000 day old pet :L)

MKP anyone???
runescape, newgrounds
Reply 124
Original post by ½+½
http://www.faceparty.com/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/games/ - no word of a lie... they've had that makeover game on there for at least 11 years... it might have been updated slightly, but you could give Dot Cotton a makeover on there back in 2000!

They also had a game where you filled in your friends names and then it wrote an episode about you, it was actually really funny!!!
OMG me and my friend used to be obsessed with Habbo Hotel. We used to host falling furni comps but ask for furni in advance. When they won we'd kick them out and share the furni LOL.

Urm we used to make websites (why I don't know) on Freewebs, then I moved onto Piczo!

Neopets - I used to make loads of accounts with fake email addresses so I could get the 250 start-up neo-points. Then I'd purchase something from my own shop to profit the neopoints ahah. I was a good business woman back in the day.

Oh and MyScene! I used to love the makeup games on there.

Also, miniclips :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 126
Really surprised that no-one has mentioned Pokemon yet!
That used to be my homepage when I was about 10! :s-smilie:
Original post by Lucygator

MKP anyone???

Miss it so much tbh. Username?

I was 'thebirdsaidcoo' ahh the days.
Reply 128
Original post by tsr-member
Neopets!

...my poor green unicorn and pink squirrel thing are probably dead by now :frown:

I checked mine, and they're alive and 10 years old, even though they haven't been fed for about 8 years. They're starving/dying, but content apparently.
Reply 129
Original post by sidoraH
Really surprised that no-one has mentioned Pokemon yet!
That used to be my homepage when I was about 10! :s-smilie:

I never went on the Pokemon website :O I only played the Gameboy games and watched the odd episode. I might have had a couple of Pokemon books, cards and soft toys too :colondollar:
Brainpop!
Reply 131
BBC forums, bebo, myspace
I loved Millsberry but it seems like not many people have heard of it. Damn, am I the only person that doesn't even know what Neopets are? :emo: Methinks it's time to make an account; it's never too late. :awesome:
tracy beaker, myscene and barbie. xD
Club Penguin.
Complete win.
Piczo! & Neopets. I also loved Habbo, Gaia Online and Bebo though.
Neopets
Bebo
Miniclip
GameGarage
Webswappers (Trading/swapping stuff with other people)
Cartoon Network (for the games)
Piczo (I never had it, but my friends never shut up about their sites)
Free sites eg. Freewebs - Does anyone remember those little bobble head footballers? I used to collect them and made a website to sell them, considering i was 11 years old at the time i was making a lot of money. :smile:
Forums - Same reason as Freewebs..

Original post by ShortLampy
Definitely piczo, I spent hours trying to make it look like a 'real' website :smile:

Haha all of my female friends at the time were like this too, every 5 minutes i'd get ''i've updated page XYZ, what do you think?''. It got annoying after a while!
Bebo! Back when it wasn't a chav haven.
Original post by ihaveyourcat
Kiddonet! I used to be obsessed with a game on there called muppy or something
And neopets :smile:

Sounds like a game full of pedos if you ask me :lolwut:
neopets
club penguin
stardoll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending