The Student Room Group

AS Sociology - Unit 1 - Families & Households

17ish days until the exam!

Anyone have any ideas on what may come up. I am so nervous for this, only person in the class predicted an A so the presure is on!
Reply 1
Original post by Jessca
17ish days until the exam!

Anyone have any ideas on what may come up. I am so nervous for this, only person in the class predicted an A so the presure is on!

I have family on the 18th too.
I don't suppose you happen to know where I can find past essay answers to any past questions ? I'd really like to see some examples so I know roughly what we're needing to write. Please let me know if you know!
Anything I can help you with?
Reply 2
Well I know the exam board can send you some but I think its a bit late for that now. Some textbooks do it and I'm sure you could find some answers online.

There's something called 'life course' or something which I really don't understand!
Reply 3
We haven't been taught life course so I don't think that it's important, however life course analysis is just analysing a persons life - in terms of family looking at the different types of family they have lived in. Do you get it?
I can't find any online, but I'll have a look in some textbooks, so thanks :biggrin:
Reply 4
bahhh I reallly don't get it. My teacher is tutoring me tomorrow so hopefully I can go over it then :/
any predictions on what the essay question might be on ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending