The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

When apply for accomdation in Owens Park, can i ask to be in the tower?

Thanks
Reply 1
On your accommodation application form there's a box where you can make requests about stuff like what building you get put in so yes, you can.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
For God's sake, what is wrong with you? Every thread you've made is about which hall has the biggest party atmosphere. Are you paralysed with fear at the thought you might NOT be raving 24/7 all year long? Ridiculous. Oak House is sociable, Owens Park is 'sociable'. No doubt you want Tower because you've heard it's notorious. You don't have to be in there just to have some fun. Christ.
Reply 3
Original post by AmyJ
For God's sake, what is wrong with you? Every thread you've made is about which hall has the biggest party atmosphere. Are you paralysed with fear at the thought you might NOT be raving 24/7 all year long? Ridiculous. Oak House is sociable, Owens Park is 'sociable'. No doubt you want Tower because you've heard it's notorious. You don't have to be in there just to have some fun. Christ.

Oh you're going to flip when you see this then:

Original post by Lola12345
I will be applying for uni next term, (well in a matter of months basically) (but my teachers told me it was better to get any early start so i can have an idea where i want to go) and i have been doing a bit of research. Since i was in year 11, i've always known and had my heart set on the uni i wanted to go to. I've looked up the best halls to stay in, what courses they have there etc and i think i'd be devastated if i didn't get in. Although i will have other uni's i'll be applying for (back up) but do most people, usually get an offer from the uni they really wanted to go to? Thanks.

OP hasn't even applied for uni yet!
I rarely say this but the occasion calls for it... LOL.
I give up. I heard Victoria Park has gr8 parties :woo:
Reply 6
Original post by pomme de terre
I give up. I heard Victoria Park has gr8 parties :woo:

haha, nah it can't be as good as UNITE halls :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending