The Student Room Group

Anyone apply to bocconi's 'discover yout talent scheme'?

Hi all
Just wondering as to wether anyone applied to the scheme, Italian or international. I go to school in England and have applied to do the English course starting on june 24th.
Good luck anyone who applied :smile:
Reply 1
Hey yeah I've applied, I go to school in England as well :smile:

Have you heard from them yet?
Reply 2
I emailed to ask if they received my application about a week a ago and they replied and said they were impressed by my application and sort of confirmed my place and said they will email me back with official confirmation in a couple of weeks

Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 3
hi guys, I've applied to Bocconi too but as normal applicant (I'm italian)... I've taken an entry test and I'll know the result on the 27th may. Why are you trying bocconi? has it got a good reputation over england? i'm asking you this cuz I got offers from Uni of liverpool and UWE bristol and Idk what to choose.. did u apply to English unis too?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Cool congrats! :biggrin: Yeah they emailed me last wednesday and said pretty much the same thing, so I guess I'll hopefully see you there provided we both get official confirmations. I think we're supposed to know by May 20th. Is it just you from your school that's applied or have others applied too?

And ludo92 I'm not necessarily considering going to university at Bocconi but I really enjoy economics and spanish and so I thought the discover your talent week sounded great. To be perfectly honest, myself and my family had never heard of Bocconi before (I think it's quite new though?) but after reading about it I know it's really good for business, law, economics etc. However liverpool is a really good university with a great reputation for all subjects.
I haven't applied for any english universities yet, that will be next year...
Original post by izy93
. To be perfectly honest, myself and my family had never heard of Bocconi before (I think it's quite new though?) but after reading about it I know it's really good for business, law, economics etc.

If you count being established in the 1900's as new...
Reply 6
Oh oops I must have misread the description about the university, sorry. Although to be fair the Oxford and Cambridge universities are 800 years old, and even Durham (which I'm considering going to) is from the 1800s at least. So the 1900s is quite new (my house is 4 times older than that and my school is from the 1500s) but not as new as I originally thought....
Hello ! I just wanted to know how long should be the personal statement for Discover your talent at Bocconi and what we should put inside basically...
Thanks !!
Hello everyone, I just wanted to know how long should be the personal statement for the Disover Your Talent at Bocconi uni and what should we put inside basically ...
Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest