The Student Room Group

the perfect arse:why it is vital that all women lift weights.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleekchic
You are wasting your time trying to preach to some women (and men).

There's nothing wrong with her arms as you can see from the other pictures posted. I guess that's a side effect of being surrounded by pictures of weedy, skinny females with little/no muscle mass who are more likely to be skinny fat and incredibly unfit and yet they are still seen as having the ideal body.

If her arms are bigger than a guys arms, then that means one thing. You are way too skinny.

Well, I still think her arse is too big. Couldn't care less about the arms
Reply 81
Original post by dnumberwang
Well, I still think her arse is too big. Couldn't care less about the arms

Fitness forum always amuses me. Anyone who disagrees with their idea of perfection is clearly a troll/weak (because everyone who isn't a weightlifter is scrawny and intimidated by those who are) :p:.

OT, her arse is ****ing huge, its like people claiming Kim Kardashian has the 'perfect arse', just no..
Reply 82
Original post by MutantGecko
the shape :s-smilie: they are so round. i know they are muscular but from that view they could just as easily be fat.

That is the beauty of it :daydreaming:

And its clearly not fat.
She's the bisexual man's perfect woman :biggrin: :colone: :ninja:

Also whoever negged me on the first page for saying "I would" is clearly a skinny runt girl who's pished off at this girl.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by Mithra
Fitness forum always amuses me. Anyone who disagrees with their idea of perfection is clearly a troll/weak (because everyone who isn't a weightlifter is scrawny and intimidated by those who are) :p:.

OT, her arse is ****ing huge, its like people claiming Kim Kardashian has the 'perfect arse', just no..

So true, it pisses me off. They seemed to think I was some fat kid bent on sabotaging them.
Original post by ussumane
That is the beauty of it :daydreaming:

And its clearly not fat.

well i dont think its anywhere near beautiful.
Reply 86
lol whats her name?
Original post by StephenP91
Some people have nice arses, some do not. No amount of weightlifting will change that.

This is semi-true. Weight lifting can help reshape one's arse, but genetics play a big part too.
Original post by Blob2491
lol whats her name?

Jaime Koeppe (don't ask me how the last name is pronounced lol).
Reply 89
Hm, if I had her body I would feel too big. Also generally allow going to the gym and lifting weights for hours on end. I don't waste my time dieting, but I don't want to waste my time doing that either. It's essentially purely for cosmetic reasons for girls, sure you will be stronger, but I don't exactly do a lot of heavy lifting...I'll pass thanks.
Reply 90
Original post by Tommyjw
Not like you'd ever get a girl anything near that anyway

What you mean to say is YOU will never get a girl like that most likely because YOU will not put the time in to look good enough. Luckily we are not all like you.
Reply 92
I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole
Original post by Barden
B-b-but... she looks foreign OP :eek:

Haha, awesome.
Original post by humanrights
this thread seems to have opened up an interesting sub debate. its seems as if all but one of the female posters find the body unattractive but all men find it attractive.

this is odd indeed. i have always thought it strange why anorexia exists because extreme skinny women are the even less attractive than very fat women. so if women are worried about their body image why not put on weight in the extreme instead of the skinny opposite?

i think women don't know how to please men. maybe they refuse to work out to spite men?........:frown:

Because anorexia is a disease, not an attempt to please men
the minute u stik you penis in her and she clenches mate you are dickless
This is disgusting.
'Why it is vital that all women lift weights'

And to add, that butt is also disgusting.
Reply 97
Gosh, I didn't realise it was vital. Here I am, happily pottering along, getting an education, hanging out with friends, reading, writing, generally living life and all the while neglecting to make my ass something worthy of your dick. It's almost as though I thought that being a sexual object for you wasn't my main aim in life. Obviously, I now stand corrected and will start doing squats immediately.
I can't get over some of the comments, here, that woman is unnatural and unfeminine.
Feminine isn't about having huge boobs and butt with muscular arms.
She could be a transvestite with breast and butt implants.
Women are poor poor judges of female attractivity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending