Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in for personalised advice on applying to uni New here? Join for free to post

student finance pff1 or pff2 form?!

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have been told i need to send evidence to student finance from my parents but i dont know which form to send?

Download financial assessment form 2011/12 - for a new or returning student you are supporting (PFF2)
    assessment form 2010/11 - for a first time student you are supporting (PFF1)
    i am due to start uni in september this year for the first time.
    so do i get my dad to do the pff1 form as i am a first time student, or the pff2 form as i am a new student?
    HELPPPPPPPP
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You need to download the PFF2 for 2011/12, ignore the PFF1 as this is the old form.

Print of copies for bother parents, or just 1 parent, whatever applies to you.

Hope this helps
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daryl)
    You need to download the PFF2 for 2011/12, ignore the PFF1 as this is the old form.

Print of copies for bother parents, or just 1 parent, whatever applies to you.

Hope this helps
    so how comes the pff1 form is on there?
    and cos my dad has filled out the pff1, will they not accept it/ send it back?
    thank you for your help!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it's an old PFF1 the date isn't for 2011-12.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2011
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.