Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

student finance pff1 or pff2 form?!

Announcements Posted on
Results day: make sure you know what to expect before you get your grades. Here's how to be ready. 22-07-2016
    • Thread Starter

    i have been told i need to send evidence to student finance from my parents but i dont know which form to send?

    Download financial assessment form 2011/12 - for a new or returning student you are supporting (PFF2)
    assessment form 2010/11 - for a first time student you are supporting (PFF1)
    i am due to start uni in september this year for the first time.
    so do i get my dad to do the pff1 form as i am a first time student, or the pff2 form as i am a new student?

    You need to download the PFF2 for 2011/12, ignore the PFF1 as this is the old form.

    Print of copies for bother parents, or just 1 parent, whatever applies to you.

    Hope this helps
    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by daryl)
    You need to download the PFF2 for 2011/12, ignore the PFF1 as this is the old form.

    Print of copies for bother parents, or just 1 parent, whatever applies to you.

    Hope this helps
    so how comes the pff1 form is on there?
    and cos my dad has filled out the pff1, will they not accept it/ send it back?
    thank you for your help!!!!

    it's an old PFF1 the date isn't for 2011-12.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2011
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather be...
Applying to uni

All the essentials

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Track uni applications

See which students are getting offers...and where

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Sponsored features:

Canterbury Christ Church University logo

Canterbury Christ Church University

Discover more about this community-focused university

More on applying to uni

Applying to uniA-level results day features

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.