Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone know Renee Fleming?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

For any of you who have the Lord of the Rings 3 Soundtrack or have seen the movie, you might already know Renee Fleming! who is featured on tracks 8 -Twilight And Shadow & 16-the end of all things. I am a HUGE fan of hers, and I just wanted to spread the word that Renée Fleming has released her new album "By Request" and now there are currently limited editions of signed Cds that are being auctioned on Ebay for a limited time as part of an exclusive deal from Universal.

I think she has one of the most amazing/beautiful voices ever. If you are interested, I personally recommend her signature aria, 'Song to the Moon’. So, go to the website for more info

www.universalmusicstore.com , bidding ends soon! GOodluck everyone
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree, she's an amazing singer, And I love the ROTK soundtrack, Billy Boyd's song is so good!
    My mum and dad are seeing Renee Fleming in March, lucky!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am close to tears whenever I hear 'Twighlight and Shadow'. It evokes memories of the scene where Arwen forsees her Son.
Updated: February 2, 2004
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.