The Student Room Group

Lush

I recently been wanting to get a job to supplement my student loan, and I heard today when having my weekly shop in Lush that employees get a 50% discount. 50%!!!!!! Since I spend most of my time and student loan in there anyway I thought it would be perfect for me to work there when they have some vacancies. Does anyone work at Lush who could tell me what sort of person they're looking for? I've worked at 2 places before who would give me good references, but both were in the kitchen of a restaurant rather than in retail.
i don't work at lush, but i know several peopel who do, so they look for people who know about soap (?), can sell things, good interpersonal relations, looks good (a must)... thats it i think. hope this helped somewhat.
Reply 2
Well, having shopped there and been a big far of the shop for ages I know quite a bit about their products and know what a lot of them do...hmm...
Reply 3
Thats a good discount, the best staff discount I know of is at Games Workshop where it was 75%. Although in truth they paid less than the miminmum wage so non of the staff had enough money to buy it even at that price
Reply 4
Thats a good discount, the best staff discount I know of is at Games Workshop where it was 75%. Although in truth they paid less than the miminmum wage so non of the staff had enough money to buy it even at that price

Latest

Trending

Trending