The Student Room Group

ideas and context 2011

how do you revise 4 ideas and context 2011

i got 2 weeks to my exam and my teachers haven't even started any lessons about i &c

do you know any websites etc which can land me an a star

by the way IM doin about organic food,methane etc

any help appreciated
Reply 1
basically go to SamLearning ifyou have a account. IF not, then go to GCSE Bitesize.
that is really helpful.

I've got my Ideas in Context exam on friday 27th May and i am stressing out. IF you have any revision websites it would be really helpful.
Original post by Elovesu5
basically go to SamLearning ifyou have a account. IF not, then go to GCSE Bitesize.
that is really helpful.

I've got my Ideas in Context exam on friday 27th May and i am stressing out. IF you have any revision websites it would be really helpful.

I am stressing out too, dont really know where to revise from. Make sure you read the booklet over and over again, answer the questions that your teacher gives you fully. And make notes I guess.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
just do past papers from ocr website on the mod 3s and revise from ur revision guide if u have one and just keep searching up for exercise sheets if ur teachers dont give them to you cus i just found one online that my teacher probs printed !! GOOD LUCK !! i have mine aswell :frown: and i hav a buisness exam !!! :frown:
Reply 4
Know every single word in the paper, make questions up (if your teacher hasn't gave you any) and .......... i think someone has given some questions in the website too so try and look for them. Good Luck =]
Original post by imthe
how do you revise 4 ideas and context 2011

i got 2 weeks to my exam and my teachers haven't even started any lessons about i &c

do you know any websites etc which can land me an a star

by the way IM doin about organic food,methane etc

any help appreciated

basicallly revise B2 C3 P2 as they are basically what all the articles are about. Don't do the past papers coz they're a waste of time and irrelevant for this exam. Use sam learning and revision-world, but BITESIZE is the best solution.

Make a mind map and put all the stuff you know then correct it using the internet. Lastly, look for keywords you might not know: like 'foraging,herds,weather, climate'...etc lol not saying you don't know them Btw:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending