The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Who will be at BU in Sept 2011 and what course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ciara12
is anybody studying Biological Sciences? :s

Me, seems like a small course... :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 41
Confirmed my accommodation today, at Corfe House, and doing Creative Media :biggrin: So excited!
Reply 42
Original post by Tommy_pfc
Me, seems like a small course... :smile:

ahhh finally found someone :smile: yeah i think your right! but that could be a good thing cos then like aaron said we would get loads of tutor one on one time! :h:
Finally got my offer changed to an unconditional! Now I can look forward to September!!
Reply 44
Original post by Ciara12
ahhh finally found someone :smile: yeah i think your right! but that could be a good thing cos then like aaron said we would get loads of tutor one on one time! :h:

Happy days :smile: Only 2 months now!! :smile:
Reply 45
Mine has changed to unconditional :smile:
Now the fight for accommodation!
Reply 46
I'll be there doing Event Management! Can't wait for September :biggrin:
Reply 47
Confirmed I'm doing Popular Music at Knighton Heath. Anyone else on this course? Probably a slim chance but you never know....
Reply 48
I’m doing the BSc Computing course. Anyone else on this course or on a similar course?
Reply 49
Original post by Sakhurst
I’m doing the BSc Computing course. Anyone else on this course or on a similar course?

Yep, well im doing Forensic computing and security but we will be in the same class for 2 years.
Reply 50
Original post by Tyy92
I'll be there doing Event Management! Can't wait for September :biggrin:

I'm doing this too
Reply 51
Original post by smellslikerain
hey everyone, have just firmed Bournemouth in my UCAS.. will I meet some of you in the TV production course?

Hi, I just got my offer changed to unconditional, so I am now officially a fellow TV Production course member.
I'll be seeing you there! :smile:
Original post by Mollyculee
Hi, I just got my offer changed to unconditional, so I am now officially a fellow TV Production course member.

I'll see you all there too..btw Mollyculee, have you apply for accomodation? I applied for purbeck but it's full already and they offer me a unilet...wanted to stay in the halls to meet people..where will you be staying?
Maybe bit off topic but computing forensic security seems to be really popular at BU. Anybody currently on the course or seen open days about it?
Reply 54
Original post by francinesakura
I'll see you all there too..btw Mollyculee, have you apply for accomodation? I applied for purbeck but it's full already and they offer me a unilet...wanted to stay in the halls to meet people..where will you be staying?

Heey, I applied for a unilet shared house, and I just accepted an offer for a house on Coronation Avenue in Moordown.
Where abouts is your house?
Heey, I applied for a unilet shared house, and I just accepted an offer for a house on Coronation Avenue in Moordown.
Where abouts is your house?

oh really, i wanted to stay in the halls actually, but purbeck is full. I got offered 68 Elmes Road, Moordown, which i presume is near where you stay. But I wanted something near town so i don't have to take a bus whenever i go to buy grocery.
Reply 56
oh really, i wanted to stay in the halls actually, but purbeck is full. I got offered 68 Elmes Road, Moordown, which i presume is near where you stay. But I wanted something near town so i don't have to take a bus whenever i go to buy grocery.

Yeah, my friends that are already studying at Bournemouth didn't get halls when they applied. They seem to fill incredibly quickly. But, they all loved living in unilets!
I just googlemapped the roads and they're like two streets away from each other :smile:
The location is a little bit awkward, but there's a little high street down the road from me that has a small Tesco and stuff, it's probably a 5 minute walk or so, it shouldn't be too bad :smile:
Yeah, my friends that are already studying at Bournemouth didn't get halls when they applied. They seem to fill incredibly quickly. But, they all loved living in unilets!
I just googlemapped the roads and they're like two streets away from each other :smile:
The location is a little bit awkward, but there's a little high street down the road from me that has a small Tesco and stuff, it's probably a 5 minute walk or so, it shouldn't be too bad :smile:

hmm so unilet doesn't seems as bad. And yes it would be good to have a course mate across the street esp when doing projects (if we happen to be in the same team). The location is good to go to campus since it's 5-10min walk as well. Just wonder if i'll be missing out all the fun in halls esp if my housemates are not fun people. I'm a little bit confuse as to how the rooms are allocated though, because there's different room size (i believe we don't get to choose).
Reply 58
hmm so unilet doesn't seems as bad. And yes it would be good to have a course mate across the street esp when doing projects (if we happen to be in the same team). The location is good to go to campus since it's 5-10min walk as well. Just wonder if i'll be missing out all the fun in halls esp if my housemates are not fun people. I'm a little bit confuse as to how the rooms are allocated though, because there's different room size (i believe we don't get to choose).

Yeah, that would be good if we were in the same group and stuff! :smile:
I am a bit worried about my housemates, too, but you'll find friends on the course anyway, and you can just hang out with them all the time. One of my friends was barely in her unilet in her first year, ahahhah.
Well, on my offer they had allocated me a room, and it must just be a random thing. Luckily I got the second biggest room in the house! The smallest room in my house is really quite small compared to the biggest :/
Yeah, that would be good if we were in the same group and stuff! :smile:
I am a bit worried about my housemates, too, but you'll find friends on the course anyway, and you can just hang out with them all the time. One of my friends was barely in her unilet in her first year, ahahhah.
Well, on my offer they had allocated me a room, and it must just be a random thing. Luckily I got the second biggest room in the house! The smallest room in my house is really quite small compared to the biggest :/

oh lucky you..yeah i'm worried that i'll get the smallest room that would total sucks. hmm, I think i'll consider taking the unilet i'm offered. i'll let you know when i've decide to be your neighbour. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending