The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Who will be at BU in Sept 2011 and what course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by smellslikerain
hooray, gonna study together!:smile:

Original post by ScottMcgreal
Have confirmed my place for Tv Production and BU in september :smile:

Awesome me three. See you guys there :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 61
MSc Computer Animation and Visual Effects :smile:
Original post by Mollyculee
Yeah, that would be good if we were in the same group and stuff! :smile:
I am a bit worried about my housemates, too, but you'll find friends on the course anyway, and you can just hang out with them all the time. One of my friends was barely in her unilet in her first year, ahahhah.
Well, on my offer they had allocated me a room, and it must just be a random thing. Luckily I got the second biggest room in the house! The smallest room in my house is really quite small compared to the biggest :/

I just confirm my accomodation at the Unilet. How did you know which room you are staying? There isn't any indication that says which room is my...
Reply 63
Original post by francinesakura
I just confirm my accomodation at the Unilet. How did you know which room you are staying? There isn't any indication that says which room is my...

Yay, neighbour! :biggrin:
My room number was just stated in my offer. My offer had an attachment about the house, and had the room numbers and sizes of the rooms, along with some pictures and stuff. You didn't have that?
Reply 64
Bonjour :smile:
By the looks of this post it looks like I'm the only
one off to Bomo in Sept to Study Product Design hmmm... Boo!

Hit me up :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by moshartist
Bonjour :smile:
By the looks of this post it looks like I'm the only
one off to Bomo in Sept to Study Product Design hmmm... Boo!

Hit me up :smile:

I am thinking of changing courses to do this. hey go to yougo and you'll see all your classmates
Original post by Mollyculee
Yay, neighbour! :biggrin:
My room number was just stated in my offer. My offer had an attachment about the house, and had the room numbers and sizes of the rooms, along with some pictures and stuff. You didn't have that?

yeah it did have the house add, with the pictures and sizes of rooms but not the room number..I e-mailed to ask..got the standard size room :smile:
Guess I'll see u this sept then..u have a fb acc?? I could add u there..
Reply 67
Scriptwriting for Film and Television anyone? There seems to only be a handful of people doing it =/

Also Cranborne :biggrin: AYE UP!
Reply 68
Original post by francinesakura
yeah it did have the house add, with the pictures and sizes of rooms but not the room number..I e-mailed to ask..got the standard size room :smile:
Guess I'll see u this sept then..u have a fb acc?? I could add u there..

Yay! :biggrin:
Yep, I'll message you the link to my page :smile:
Reply 69
Creative Media, in Bournemouth & Poole college, anyone else?
Reply 70
Original post by Nickpiper
Scriptwriting for Film and Television anyone? There seems to only be a handful of people doing it =/

do you know how long i have scrolled down to find you! i'll be doing the same course. see you there nick! x
Original post by Tommy_pfc
Me, seems like a small course... :smile:

Bio Here too. Fun Times.Yey
Reply 72
Original post by Tommy_pfc
Happy days :smile: Only 2 months now!! :smile:

Bio sciences too :biggrin:
Original post by Tazhall
Bio sciences too :biggrin:

go Biology!! lol, it does seem like a rather empty ish course thu lol. As there were loads of clearing spaces for it >< oh well.
Reply 74
Original post by Memorable_Life
go Biology!! lol, it does seem like a rather empty ish course thu lol. As there were loads of clearing spaces for it >< oh well.

Oh well closer tuition! Excited for freshers?
Original post by Tazhall
Oh well closer tuition! Excited for freshers?

Very! I will be very much Sober but High as hell on redbull XD
never been outside of london soo.. fun times ahead!

where did you apply for accomodation?
Reply 76
Very! I will be very much Sober but High as hell on redbull XD
never been outside of london soo.. fun times ahead!

where did you apply for accomodation?

Hey, I'll be sober too, my poison tends to be pepsi though, or relentless :P

The Student village, you?
Original post by Tazhall
Hey, I'll be sober too, my poison tends to be pepsi though, or relentless :P

The Student village, you?

Lyme Regis. I shouldve appplied for the student village, it seems more community type thingy.

RELENTLESS- Love it! i remember it was year 10 when I started drinking it and my science teacher actually believed i was drinking alcohol. >< Got in trouble but I put him straight lol

Im scared slightly because I am a very small person. 4'11 and I look about 14/15 years old If I try. So im rushing to get an ID.
Reply 78
Lyme Regis. I shouldve appplied for the student village, it seems more community type thingy.

RELENTLESS- Love it! i remember it was year 10 when I started drinking it and my science teacher actually believed i was drinking alcohol. >< Got in trouble but I put him straight lol

Im scared slightly because I am a very small person. 4'11 and I look about 14/15 years old If I try. So im rushing to get an ID.

I just ticked the first thing on the list :P

I drank so much last weekend at boardmasters.... so many free samples! It does look like a beer can :P Love Immortus <3

I'm only 5'4'' but I never get ID'd, my friends reckon it's cos I'm a confident git :tongue: It'll be fine, no doubt they're used to all sorts of people!!
Original post by Nickpiper

yes to scriptwriting :smile: i've literally only found like 5 people who are doing the course and one of them is from my college..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending