The Student Room Group

i really need to know this

Im in AS level and i know im going to fail my exams, i do chem maths physics phyology. i know for sure im going to have to retake all the exams im going to do next month. im really depressed, if i work hard next year in A2 will i be able to get good grades. Do you think there wiill be enough time. Has anyone been in the same situation as me? sorry about the burst of questions.
Reply 1
It depends on your college and that but if you fail (as in get a U) in your As they wont let you take it on to A2, if you get Es they might let you but trust me retaking all of your exams in the second year its gonna be hard. You should try and aim for at least Cs in the first year.
You may have to retake the year
Reply 3
Original post by ZUB123786
Im in AS level and i know im going to fail my exams, i do chem maths physics phyology. i know for sure im going to have to retake all the exams im going to do next month. im really depressed, if i work hard next year in A2 will i be able to get good grades. Do you think there wiill be enough time. Has anyone been in the same situation as me? sorry about the burst of questions.

Is this a new A-Level? :pierre:
Original post by ZUB123786

Start revising NOW. Do nothing else! Just revise, read the textbooks, do tonnes of past papers and AVOID FAILING!:tongue:
Reply 5
The earliest possible time you should start thinking about retaking is after coming out of the exam room (even then a lot of people do better/worse than they expect). There are about 2 weeks before the start of AS exam; use them well. If you're really struggling, focus on some of the topics you find manageable and try to do questions about them well. If you're in as bad a position as you seem to think you are a thorough understanding might be unrealistic, but you should be able to cram some of the required knowledge.
Reply 6
Do something, or your gonna be a stinking lower class worker for the rest of your entire life.

Motivation?

Quick Reply

Latest