The Student Room Group

Time running out for loan....

Hi everyone,

I started my course slightly late in December, however other student that applied for finance like I did, received theirs 2 months ago. I applied in December, was initially told I wasn't qualified to get the loans/grant, I wrote back giving more details, and they said yes, I did qualify and the form that i had to fill in.

This was in January, the last time I heard from them. I cant get hold of them on phone/by letter/online, I need to start applying for next year, but I'm not sure how I can be a returning student when they obviously havnt processed last years yet....

I am really annoyed and stuck, as I was hoping to get moved out in time for end of summer ready for September, and that what if next years is backlogged as long as this? I wouldn't be able to pay rent!

Any help appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
You need to phone them, other people have managed to get through so don't know why you are having a problem.
Reply 2
Most of the time I get put on hold for AGES, although have managed to get through, but all they say is "its processing, its processing" exactly same *******s that I got with jobcentre. Half tempted to go into their Darlington office in person! grr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending