The Student Room Group

Dentistry Graduate Entry 2012

Scroll to see replies

for people who are waiting for kings post-interview reply I am too waiting but to be honest i reckon its a rejection as i have spoken to them on the phone a few times and simply replied back with a decision has been made. When i asked are there offers made in them decisions she was hesitant to reply and simply said a decision is made so guys i think its a rejection.
Reply 801
Original post by sniperpirate123
for people who are waiting for kings post-interview reply I am too waiting but to be honest i reckon its a rejection as i have spoken to them on the phone a few times and simply replied back with a decision has been made. When i asked are there offers made in them decisions she was hesitant to reply and simply said a decision is made so guys i think its a rejection.

Doesn't mean it's a rejection for everyone! From people's posts on here it seems they've hardly give out any offers!
Original post by Wadds
Doesn't mean it's a rejection for everyone! From people's posts on here it seems they've hardly give out any offers!

They told me they're interviewing 100 people and giving out 40 offers for the 4 year course. I'd be surprised if most of the 40, or even half, were on this forum.
Reply 803
Original post by FlyingGoose
They told me they're interviewing 100 people and giving out 40 offers for the 4 year course. I'd be surprised if most of the 40, or even half, were on this forum.

Yeah I agree, but there has only been about 5 people on here say they have an offer for the 4yr course....

Just spoke to them, all decisions have been made and will be available to view on my application and UCAS track within 48 hours if not to contact them.

HAVE FAITH... :smile:
Reply 804
Original post by Wadds
Yeah I agree, but there has only been about 5 people on here say they have an offer for the 4yr course....

Just spoke to them, all decisions have been made and will be available to view on my application and UCAS track within 48 hours if not to contact them.

HAVE FAITH... :smile:

yeah, she asked for my ucas id and then i told her and then she said we will find out soon; so i guess it was a rejection and she just didn't have the heart to tell me over the phone. :frown:
Reply 805

She may have just been hesitant to reply because she'd probably get in a lot of trouble if she gave stuff like that away. Don't lose hope there is always a chance :smile: If not there is always next year, just think of it as a well earned year off! I've only got Kings left now (my first choice anyway! Plus it also expels the rumour that Liverpool favour their students as I currently study at Liverpool) so I'm relying on an offer from them but such is life.

Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard back yet! x
Reply 806
No they are still gonna give offers as they have not replied to any1 who had an interview on the 20th or th 22nd of feb so its unlikely they reject every1 on those days :smile:
Reply 807

Speak for yourself.
the wait for kings is killing me.....still no news!
Reply 809
7:30pm tonight or tomorrow....
Original post by Mr.mm1989
7:30pm tonight or tomorrow....

See you then, it's a date. :sexface:
Reply 811
Not tonight then...
Reply 812
The under grads got their replies this eve
Reply 813
so the graduates will likely hear tomorrow then.....
Reply 814
Kings offer :smile: just gotta decide now where to go!!
Reply 815
Original post by ap32g09
Kings offer :smile: just gotta decide now where to go!!

Congrats in the offer. Is that for undergrad or GEP
Reply 816
Original post by UR4
Congrats in the offer. Is that for undergrad or GEP

For grad entry!
Reply 817
Unsuccessful from kings :frown:
Reply 818
Original post by cookla
Unsuccessful from kings :frown:

sorry, when was ur interview and was it myapplication?
Reply 819
myapplication.kcl updated but there were no emails - so go an check

Quick Reply

Latest